St Mirren TV help needed.

Want to book this Saturdays Raith and have problems booking. 1/ Go to TV page notice saying - Content owner  has restricted access. 2/ Click ok the screen shows St mirren park with the click play on screen. 3/ when you click play the screen goes blank with a download timer circle going round and round problem is it does not go further than this. Have sent a couple of e-mails to the support team but never get a answer back. Really want to watch this game . Would be watching on my android phone not sure if that is the problem? 

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Want to book this Saturdays Raith and have problems booking. 1/ Go to TV page notice saying - Content owner  has restricted access. 2/ Click ok the screen shows St mirren park with the click play on screen. 3/ when you click play the screen goes blank with a download timer circle going round and round problem is it does not go further than this. Have sent a couple of e-mails to the support team but never get a answer back. Really want to watch this game . Would be watching on my android phone not sure if that is the problem? 

Find a newly paintit wall

Sit down, with a beer, facing Wall.

Better Saturday entertainment

Enjoy :D

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Cant get to the purchase match bit. Im in Egypt so cant understand how its not working. My phone is obviously registered in the UK

That might be where the problem is as your phone is registered in the UK (not sure). You might need to create a IP address so that you can view it?

Just now, chalky1 said:

That might be where the problem is as your phone is registered in the UK (not sure). You might need to create a IP address so that you can view it?

Im using local wifi here got my data turned off so it should be a local IP i would have though but im no expert in this area.  

1 minute ago, chalky1 said:

Surely not. If he's turned the mobile data off and is using wifi I can't see how it would matter where the handset was registered. 

I know it's obvious but have you cleared out the the cache on the phone IoBS? 

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Cant get to the purchase match bit. Im in Egypt so cant understand how its not working. My phone is obviously registered in the UK

Has there been an earthquake I am not aware of. Bute used to be west of here

Edited by DougJamie

47 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Surely not. If he's turned the mobile data off and is using wifi I can't see how it would matter where the handset was registered. 

I know it's obvious but have you cleared out the the cache on the phone IoBS? 

Dont laugh, how do you do that ? 

47 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

You might also be able to stream the game, VIP League is normally the one that i use. Also game is on bet365, just create an account and deposit £5.00 and you can watch it (small screen though)

Not according to my bet365, bet 365 usually have the Alba games but not usually if it is just the club sites, like SMFCTV or Falkirk TV etc. 

14 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Dont laugh, how do you do that ? 

It depends on the phone you have. If it's an iPhone you go into settings - safari - clear history and website data. If you are using an Andriod and using Chrome, open Chrome, click on the three dots thing at the top right hand corner, in the menu choose history, and then clear data. There's a load of apps on both formats that will do it for you on a regular basis as well, which stops your mobile from becoming slow as it gets more bloated. I use Avast. 

I don't know if it will fix the issue for you Ian but it will stop the phone from loading the page from cache and will let it have a fresh look at the site. If that doesn't work I think I would ask a colleague to try the page out on their tablet or laptop. If they can't load it then it may be a problem with the wifi firewall which you wont be able to do much about I'm afraid - unless you can get to another location with free wifi. 

Edited by Stuart Dickson

20 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

if i bought the game then on Saturday could i watch the game through wifi with my data turned off ? Anyone know. watching 90min of football uses 450mb acording to online. 50mb would cost £45.00. 

It sounds like a firewall issue on the WiFi then IoBS. Are you on a boat just now or are on land? It might be worth trying other places where there is free WiFi first. 

I've never used St Mirren TV so I'm not sure how they work it. The firewall will have been blocking the payments page. If the video is hosted on a different server then you might be OK. 

all sorted support team contacted me so i will be up and running. one of the local lads in the office is giving me his laptop. it will be 5pm here kick off time. so a few tins of chillex Sakara larger will be had hopefully celebration at the end of the game.