SMiSA's Latest Update

stories of empire building internally amongst staff

There it is again. Claiming to actually care, then throwing a grenade in to the room.

There hasn't been a single story of that, aside from the factions tale raised by yourself. I'm not even going to bother asking for proof as you won't have it.

14 minutes ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

Please God can we close this thread and now all become nice to each other and acknowledge that we on occasion have differing viewpoints.More importantly SMISA have done and are doing a great job.Merry Xmas everyone.

What have SMiSA done for us?Apart from being part of the buy out, funding the building of the disabled platform, organising a night with the millennium champions, putting money into the players budget, cleaning the stadium, working with the fans council on the food bank last week, allowing their members to vote on the discretionary spend and giving them a vote to elect their representative onto the BOD. 

I mean they've only been in charge for 6 months or so.

Don't get Dickson's point this is the man who refused to invest in buy the Buds! Then did!!!

Which Is fair enough!

My problem is he's ignoring the fact that 88% of people who do don't mind it being invested in the playing squad!  Then he tries to tell everyone what they should or should not do!

The New Board are doing a good job IMO they have been very open and honest in there dealings with the fans and in any new venture there is always an initial investment needed with in the first year!

Dickson's should go and put some salt on the chip on his shoulder!

Edited by Kimibuddie
I was wrong about something

2 hours ago, Mid Calder Saint said:

Please God can we close this thread and now all become nice to each other

WTF? Did you mistake BAWA for a "knitting and crochet for fragile people" forum?

Oh and you can leave God out of it. I think he has caused quite enough problems for one year.

Edited by oaksoft

2 hours ago, Kimibuddie said:

Don't get Dickson's point this is the man who refused to invest in buy the Buds! Then did!!!

Which Is fair enough!

My problem is he's ignoring the fact that 88% of people who do don't mind it being invested in the playing squad!  Then he tries to tell everyone what they should or should not do!

The New Board are doing a good job IMO they have been very open and honest in there dealings with the fans and in any new venture there is always an initial investment needed with in the first year!

Dickson's should go and put some salt on the chip on his shoulder!

He should probably have the decency to bow out now that he has withdrawn his cash.

What SMISA do now has nothing to do with him.

Edited by oaksoft

10 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

This isn't a new thing here... Stuart fancies a wind up... Stuart posts antagonistically... Stuart receives desired effect.. Job done, well done Stuart, everyone is talking about Stuart again...

It's really very easy to stop this but it's an obsession with a handful of people.

Who's to blame, the hungry or the feeders?

On 15 December 2016 at 0:25 AM, Dibbles old paperboy said:

If the board are going to ask SMISA to pay for USH, cashflow issues, January transfer window cash (and no doubt a new astroturf pitch and building repairs at Ralston), SMISA should say they'll match new money being invested by the directors rather than stump up instead of the directors stumping up.

I pay my monthly fee and read all the other letters posted . You have saved me the bother of writing what I wanted to say . You are correct . Directors have responsibilities and I'm of the opinion that Gordon Scott has no money but simply hiding behind all us lot . He's fooled an awful lot of people . He's obviously on some kind of ego trip . I have no problem with us matching what he puts in but I think he's got nothing to put in and up to now he's actually put NOTHING in he's simply borrowed it . I now await replies from his fellow Board Members posing as supporters 

1 minute ago, Loyal Supporter said:

I pay my monthly fee and read all the other letters posted . You have saved me the bother of writing what I wanted to say . You are correct . Directors have responsibilities and I'm of the opinion that Gordon Scott has no money but simply hiding behind all us lot . He's fooled an awful lot of people . He's obviously on some kind of ego trip . I have no problem with us matching what he puts in but I think he's got nothing to put in and up to now he's actually put NOTHING in he's simply borrowed it . I now await replies from his fellow Board Members posing as supporters 

That's not quite what I was saying. AFAIK Gordon Scott did use his own money to buy the majority shareholding in his joint bid with SMISA. I am not claiming he is a Craig Whyte / Dave King figure who has duped people to gain ownership of the club. He said before during and after the takeover that once he bought the club and became chairman he would not invest any more of his own cash after this. Given he is due to get his initial investment back in 10 years time when SMISA buy him out (no harm in that either, by the way), it would be nice if he and the directors were prepared to match fans funding on extra projects like repairing the undersoil heating, emergency budget for players in this January window to boost the fight against relegation, replacement of astroturf pitch at Ralston, repair of first team dressing rooms at Ralston etc.

14 minutes ago, Dibbles old paperboy said:

That's not quite what I was saying. AFAIK Gordon Scott did use his own money to buy the majority shareholding in his joint bid with SMISA. I am not claiming he is a Craig Whyte / Dave King figure who has duped people to gain ownership of the club. He said before during and after the takeover that once he bought the club and became chairman he would not invest any more of his own cash after this. Given he is due to get his initial investment back in 10 years time when SMISA buy him out (no harm in that either, by the way), it would be nice if he and the directors were prepared to match fans funding on extra projects like repairing the undersoil heating, emergency budget for players in this January window to boost the fight against relegation, replacement of astroturf pitch at Ralston, repair of first team dressing rooms at Ralston etc.

I do hope you aren't suggesting there is something dodgy about the super saviour of Rangers/Sevco and ouster of Mike Ashley, ironically the only man in the whole saga who actually does have shitloads of cash :o 

I'm sure that transfer warchest will be opening any day now because he really does have the money to back up his claims. Honest.

35 minutes ago, Loyal Supporter said:

I have no idea if the board are matching SMISA. However maintenance at the training ground was been carried out before the SMISA vote . I have wrote before the board should match SMISA. I'm sure they are and more. Thats my opinion I'm sure the board will come out later to prove this to be true.  

Guest TPAFKATS
Amo aelurus...

I've never heard of this Amo character. What position does he play?

At least Flarey Bob comes up with a bit of background on his made up signings.

This pish should be shifted to The Rumour Mill.

Nothing. Apart from £600K.

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I have no idea if the board are matching SMISA. However maintenance at the training ground was been carried out before the SMISA vote . I have wrote before the board should match SMISA. I'm sure they are and more. Thats my opinion I'm sure the board will come out later to prove this to be true.  

The chairman has already said he won't be ploughing any more of his own cash in and that revenue has to be increased.

5 hours ago, FTOF said:

If anyone thinks his posts on this thread are a wind up then they're deluded.

Even his serious points are put across in such an OTT antagonistic way that yes, they are in fact a massive wind up. No-one deluded here and actually couldn't care less tbh, merely an observation.