Commons

DougJamie

12 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Cracking signing for Hibs he is a class player. Obviously stood on someones toes at Celtic. High wages however Hibs are getting healthy gates. 

8k a week in the Championship.....do they think they're sevco?

And also this deal is classed as an "emergency loan".If Hibs were refused permission to sign Commons would they have played with 10 men yesterday?I'm guessing there were no subs either?

Emergency my hole.

Hibs list 7 Midfielders in their first team squad. OK they have 4 out injured but they also have 3 players who fall into the Midfield /Attacker bracket.

In addition to this , they have 6 U-20 midfielders listed in their development squad . An U-20 team that is currently sitting TOP of the development league , yet none of them are deemed good enough to fill a jersey for the first team ??  Really ??  Aye f**kin right !!! :rolleyes:

Lastly. They are that strapped for players that NONE of the U-20s even made the bench for a game V Morton .

I`m not saying its cheating , its obviously within the rules but what does that tell us about the rules ? Also , what does it say about Hibs who have given some of Scottish footballs best young players over the years a chance ?

Poor show Hibbees :thumbsdown but what would you expect from a team with Neil Lennon in charge?