Merry Christmas Every Buddie

div

May I join y'all in this seasonal wishing of good wishes.

A very merry Christmas to all fellow supporters of the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad. Whatever you do on the day or over the festive season please enjoy it and if you are lucky enough to be with family then cherish it, this is the time of year when fond memories are often made.  To those of you alone, relax and enjoy the telly.  To those of you who know someone (a relative, a neighbour) who is alone at this time of year please remember that a wee phone call or a quick blether can make all the difference.  Not everyone chooses to be alone.

Merry Christmas, merry Christmas indeed!

4 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

A very merry Christmas to all fellow supporters of the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co first team playing squad. Whatever you do on the day or over the festive season please enjoy it and if you are lucky enough to be with family then cherish it, this is the time of year when fond memories are often made.  To those of you alone, relax and enjoy the telly.  To those of you who know someone (a relative, a neighbour) who is alone at this time of year please remember that a wee phone call or a quick blether can make all the difference.  Not everyone chooses to be alone.

Really good words . 

Merry Christmas to all Buddies!

How is your Christmas morning been so far?

Well - after watching "Its a Wonderful Life" and "Knowing Me Knowing Yule with Alan Partridge" on Christmas Eve with plenty of beer and wine in attendance, i tottered off to bed at about 0100.

The wee man decided to start agitating for an early rise at 0500 and could only be put off till 0600.

I am, therefore, a burst couch and sitting at the computer posting on the forum, instead of dealing with the reality of Christmas Day.

Ho! Ho! Ho! :wacko:

On 23/12/2016 at 9:11 PM, TediousTom said:

Its just another day bud. If I was on my own and the only calls I received were from do-gooders fulfilling an obligation followed by 364 days of being alone again they would be roundly told to bugger off.

What drives a lot of people insane is the ludicrous building up of this one day.

Its just another day. A day I actually quite like to be fair. :D

Merry Christmas buddies everywhere! Just sitting down after a day of firstly visiting my brother and his family in the morning followed by Christmas dinner at my house with both my parents and in-laws round, just left a few minutes ago. My birthday today too, glad to finally get beer and sit down without having to run about after everyone else! :)