Craig Storie

Dave The Buddie

11 hours ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Is it acceptable? Would you be happy if a footballer did that to your wife or your daughter? I've said in the same post that it's a bit of a nothing story, but I wouldn't be wanting a player with that sort of attitude to women on my playing staff. I'm surprised that you would. 

So one minute its sexual assault and the next you are saying its a nothing story?

FFS.

Just spoken with my Dons supperting colleague about the player.

Seems he is rated highly. Described as a box-to-box type of midfielder as opposed to traditional holding. Good for a few goals, and takes penalties quite often.

The way Storie was described put me in mind of Steven Thomson. A tenacious player, not scared to go into a challenge, but with some creativity. My colleague likened his style of play to that of Alex Neil. That would do me!

2 hours ago, Drew said:

Just spoken with my Dons supperting colleague about the player.

Seems he is rated highly. Described as a box-to-box type of midfielder as opposed to traditional holding. Good for a few goals, and takes penalties quite often.

The way Storie was described put me in mind of Steven Thomson. A tenacious player, not scared to go into a challenge, but with some creativity. My colleague likened his style of play to that of Alex Neil. That would do me!

Can we have him back dated ?

Meanwhile, midfielder Craig Storie is set to join St Mirren on loan if a deal can be finalised.

McInnes added: “It’s not signed and sealed but there are conversations being had and it’s looking likely he will go to St Mirren until the end of the season.”

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/pipe/sport/on-loan-norwich-midfielder-james-maddison-sees-no-pity-in-pittodrie-mission/

14 minutes ago, Buddy Marvellous said:

That type of behaviour is likely to lead to a ban from the stadium for 12 weeks or 6 home gamesemoji43.png

If that was the case all the opposition would be banned as we've had "our arses felt" by most teams at home this season.:rolleyes: 

• 3 weeks later...