Heart Of The Community?

Stuart Dickson

On 1/19/2017 at 8:03 PM, notabuddie said:

I don't have a query I was just putting my tuppence worth to the discussion about how SMISA are expected to reply to various questions posted on the different media formats.

Smisa don't need to reply to anyone about anything unless it is a smisa member contacting smisa thorugh proper channels.  As a non smisa member I have absolutely no business questioning smisa and smisa would have no obligation to give me an answer to a question I am never going to ask!

I do reserve the right to use this forum in order to share my views on smisa however.  An example would be my rather sharp critique of smisa's half witted decision to differentiate between beloved premier members and the poor (probably housing assocation dwelling) peasant members.  The wealthier football fan who can spare over £25  a month is no better a fan than the student struggling to pay say £15.  I will re-iterate that the low income fan struggling to pay the lower amount is the better fan as his/her sacrifice is greater.  In any case to differentiate between the premier and the peasants tells me that this organisation is not one I will be a part of.  That is my view, smisa sycophants will disagree with me and that is fine.  

Also I wonder who the next owner of my club will be.....I do not think it will be smisa!

On 29/01/2017 at 11:49 PM, TediousTom said:

An example would be my rather sharp critique of smisa's half witted decision to differentiate between beloved premier members and the poor (probably housing assocation dwelling) peasant members.  The wealthier football fan who can spare over £25  a month is no better a fan than the student struggling to pay say £15.  I will re-iterate that the low income fan struggling to pay the lower amount is the better fan as his/her sacrifice is greater.  In any case to differentiate between the premier and the peasants tells me that this organisation is not one I will be a part of.  That is my view, smisa sycophants will disagree with me and that is fine.  

More rights for the peasants.  Actually apart from - Your name in a series of draws where one member and a guest gets to watch a game from the directors’ guest lounge, for each home game in the 2016/7 season; there is nothing else particularly useful to me in the premier package. but £13 quid a month for a raffle ticket is a bit steep. All the other benefits are fund raising type things that would cost the poor peasants more money. Must move house. Where is the nearest housing assocation dwelling.

More rights for the peasants.

rev9.jpg

2 minutes ago, El Gingero said:

I'm a 25 pound per month member of SMISA but thinking about reducing it to 12. There has been absolutely no benefit whatsoever for me being a 25 pound member.

I'm the same, £25 a month.  I signed up because i could afford to commit that amount to the club not for any of the benefits if I'm honest.  Not sure if part of you is in the same boat in regards to the monthly amount.  I would probably of done the £25 option even if the 'benefits' were exactly the same, money is all going towards fan ownership and hopefully delivering it as quick as possible, that's the only benefit I need.  

1 minute ago, El Gingero said:

At present I can afford it and will most probably still pay it but they made such a song and dance about benefits that have came to nothing that I'm a bit cheesed off.

On 29/01/2017 at 11:49 PM, TediousTom said:

the premier and the peasants

I signed up primarily to save the saints but being a Paisley boy I wanted to check out what returns I would get and to be honest there was no real incentive to pay £25 especially now I stay so far away and face a 160 mile round trip if I want to see them or attend a SMISA event. If the premier membership had more in match benefits I would have signed up for that.  So in complete contrast to my previous post I would probably argue for more rights for premier membership to encourage us peasants to join their ranks.

With all the added useful benefits we could then say

9ad085c1925bc8ba89eaccd4f7c279efd47a9e92

But until then its better value being a peasant.