New Striker

Flareybob

1 hour ago, linwood buddie said:

Cardiff hoping to sign John McGinn in this window , this could give us the extra cash for this new striker who ever he may be.

I wonder if that will prompt Celtic to weigh in.

Bidding war, please:)

1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:

I can exclusively reveal that all will be revealed by close of play today, failing that Monday, or perhaps midweek. If there is no clarity then, it will be end of season, or during close season, or pre-season if not surely ffs by pre-season.

to quote the wise words 'Sit tight, things are bubbling away'

Am no swallying anything till I hear it from lovestreet, or the man himself Flareybob

On ‎06‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 1:48 PM, Flareybob said:

It is my understanding that Jack Ross will be signing a new striker early next week, this morning I received an electronic mail from a very reliable source, and according to the reporter who sent me the message then I am led to believe that Jack Ross is mulling over 5 strikers who are all currently plying their trades in English non-league football and are prolific goalscorers, the players in question are:

Connor Coyne

Lheureux Menga

Dominic Knowles

Ollie Phillipson-Masters

Ashley Miller

I can guarantee that one of the above players will definitely be signing for St Mirren next week.

Why has this lasted 6 pages

Can we just "Whatever the OP as per.............. Flarey must be laughing his ass off when so many take the bate......................

St Mirren will sign a player, speculation merely puts prices up 

Edited by DougJamie

36 minutes ago, pod said:

:( we did try.

It'll seem of little consequence after we pump the Pars 3-1 tonight, with our own big bustling striker, John Sutton, netting the 3rd and decisive strike after coming on at the 75 minutes mark:)

That he is, but his approach to the game in terms of fitness and ability can't really be underestimated.

He wouldn't be massively inspiring, but I don't think he'd be the worst player to have around the squad, even with the younger players.