New Striker

Flareybob

6 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Joe Jordan?

I took a sickie to go to Anfield with no ticket managed to buy one for the Welsh end which ended up being the Scotland end also. Joe Jordan and his magic hand took us to the World Cup. Someone at work brought in a football magazine with a picture of me in the copend waving a flag. Boss did not get to see it. 

8 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I took a sickie to go to Anfield with no ticket managed to buy one for the Welsh end which ended up being the Scotland end also. Joe Jordan and his magic hand took us to the World Cup. Someone at work brought in a football magazine with a picture of me in the copend waving a flag. Boss did not get to see it. 

My and some mates from my pub team hired a minibus to go to Anfield. We had a great night in Liverpool but I cannot remember much about it :)

Going by the meagre info leaked so far the striker we are targetting is with a Premiership club, still one for the future, current club looking to bring in a replacement, deal hanging on that happeing, seen as a signing in line with Chairmans statement of only singning players of Premiership quality or better.

Still got the 'T's' to cross and 'I's' to dot on the deal, but could this be 'The One' featured in this promo video we have all been waiting for???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/42812491

40 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Going by the meagre info leaked so far the striker we are targetting is with a Premiership club, still one for the future, current club looking to bring in a replacement, deal hanging on that happeing, seen as a signing in line with Chairmans statement of only singning players of Premiership quality or better.

Still got the 'T's' to cross and 'I's' to dot on the deal, but could this be 'The One' featured in this promo video we have all been waiting for???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/42812491

That sums it up nicely.

Given the wild rumours flying around the pages on the 'unknown striker' that seems to be surplus to requirements at a Premiership club, why not add in the name of a player who has become incommunicado at Easter Road with his manager giving up the ghost with him........................  :whistle

14 hours ago, paulsmfc said:
22 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:
Naw - Tyson's a boxer - He's a footballer who will punch in a good number of goals... and give us good competition and a different option to our formation.

Diego Maradona

Ah----- got it------ Lawrence Shankland!!!!!!!!!!!- Scores loads of goals and is fat- Result

Edited by DougJamie

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Hibs knocked back a six figure sum for Simon Murray from a Turkish club as he wants to stay and fight for his place at Hibs.

Aye... but as we al know it could have been a six figure sum in euros, meaning it could have been less than £100k in instalments.

given that Hibs have signed an Aussie striker and have a swiss guy in on trial too! It could be a go-er..?

Stokes is an embarrassment of an individual who wont get within a mile of our club.

8 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Aye... but as we al know it could have been a six figure sum in euros, meaning it could have been less than £100k in instalments.

given that Hibs have signed an Aussie striker and have a swiss guy in on trial too! It could be a go-er..?

Stokes is an embarrassment of an individual who wont get within a mile of our club.

Yes and it has been written by those in the know that he would upset some fans :rolleyes: we hint it's not Murray.

10 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

"Stokes is an embarrassment of an individual who wont get within a mile of our club."

I agree, he is obviously a flawed individual who manages to upset dressing rooms and managers, but someone will take him and maybe get some benefit along the way ................ his career isn't finished, and some club somewhere will take him on and hope that they can knock some sense into his imperfect character / brain.