Jack Ross Must Go.

1 hour ago, barrhead saint said:

He was the captain of Crewe, and the only reason he's here, was he wanted out because his dad left.

Unfortunately for us, I think he will be playing at a much higher level than we will next season.

Would love to be wrong though.

Would like to think if we can stay in this division we might have a good chance of holding on to the nucleus of the team for a push to the playoffs next year . The thought of a wee crack at SPFL premiership footy might well appeal to many of the current lot........ IF !!

29 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Would like to think if we can stay in this division we might have a good chance of holding on to the nucleus of the team for a push to the playoffs next year . The thought of a wee crack at SPFL premiership footy might well appeal to many of the current lot........ IF !!

And that is the 'Biggie'... wednesday and saturday probably present the last chance to take full points, so we are in a position before facing Ayr that we only need our own results to get in front of them. If we lost both fixtures then Ayr are at least two wins ahead of us. Any slip up to them or Dumbarton equals 'EndEx'

11 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Absolutely. I was just pointing out the error in his post.

11 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Absolutely. I was just pointing out the error in his post.

What error? If we win our next two games we could pass Ayr, if not we could do so when we play them. If they get a win though in their three games we will still be behind them.

8 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

We [/b]could[/b] pass them but winning our next two does not necessarily mean that we will be in a position, before we play them, to pass them just due to our own results. Hopefully we will be in that position, though.

If we win all our games until the end of the season, then we are guaranteed to finish above at least two teams (maybe three, can't be arsed working it all out), but not necessarily Ayr.

One too many of these:

////////

i don't suppose you could be arsed mending it...? :rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Paint me a mural while you are there, will you. An enormous mural, on the wall.

Remarkable that you should suggest that.

We already have Three Murals, bowling on our wall.

Here is an image of it.

sabotage-2551.jpg

And they're all rather large, if not enormous.

Some love to get it right up fellow Buddies and abuse them .
Strange behaviour against decent Buddies who are giving an honest opinion.

I always believe that people will treat you how you treat others. The fact some people try and get it right up others at all times then others will try and get it right back up them.

Example is this thread. Our resident "this manager must go" campaigner was so bitter towards our current manager he started his campaign before our new manager had a chance to sign any new players. He was upset that the board had the audacity to employ someone that didn't fit his "exactly what we need is" criteria.

While the rest of us could see improvement in the way were playing and most of us also knew to change managers 3 months into his reign would be just ridiculous he went and started this thread. Even before last night's match (which we won) started the OP was setting himself up to claim to be the big "I am" (if we'd been beaten) with his "tinker man" shite.

So yeah some people probably do like a "get it up ye" moment to the biggest "get it up ye" guy on here.

2 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

I'll expect a cuddle then for loving the current black and white strips we wear. emoji11.png

Opposite opinions aren't the problem. 

Abuse is. 

He knows who he is and has been at it for months. 

3 hours ago, shull said:

Some love to get it right up fellow Buddies and abuse them .

Strange behaviour against decent Buddies who are giving an honest opinion.

Some love to get it right up the Buddies' players and manager and abuse them.

Strange behaviour against decent players and manager who are giving honest hard work for the team.

B)

Edited by Soctty

Guest TPAFKATS
This thread was started after the last QotS game, one of life's little ironies that we've got a chance to move off bottom spot on a day when we play them again. :whistle

Well we did, until you jinxed it