Jack Ross Must Go.

On ‎15‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 11:27 PM, Soctty said:

How embarrassing must it be to have started a thread like this?

Tick tock? Thick cock is possibly closer to the truth...

2 hours ago, Soctty said:

Find someone who disagrees and we'll decide if I'm being abusive, or have just identified their agenda.

emoji6.png

I'd suggest the top post comes, very clearly, under unwarranted abuse.

There's hunners more, but your speciality is suggesting people are stupid if they don't agree with you, which, in itself, is, ahem, pretty unintelligent. :byebye

I'd suggest the top post comes, very clearly, under unwarranted abuse.
There's hunners more, but your speciality is suggesting people are stupid if they don't agree with you, which, in itself, is, ahem, pretty unintelligent. :byebye

How dare you abuse me??[emoji57]

Who knew you were so hypersensitive? There there...

4 hours ago, Doakes said:

Jack Ross has won 11, drawn 5 and lost 11 since he came in. Most of those losses were a direct result of being left with Alex Rae's badly assembled & unbalanced squad.

In our last 10 games, in all competitions - we've had 6 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses - 1 of those against Celtic. We should have beaten Dumbarton away, Dunfermline at home we were unlucky to draw - the Raith game at home was a poor loss.

Our recent wins have came against the best team in Wales, and the 2 teams in our league with the highest wage budgets.

From those stats alone, I reckon this thread should now be binned.

Plus, in beating Dundee at Dens, a fully-fledged, actual Premier League side.

On 3/19/2017 at 9:41 PM, Drew said:

It has to be assumed that TC is just trolling now. Not a patch on the bold skip' before his catastrophic decline, but I suppose he is due a wee bit of credit for getting a few bites.

On 3/20/2017 at 5:58 AM, Slartibartfast said:

I agree with all of that except the binning of this thread. It should be kept at least until the OP has admitted he was wrong which, of course, there is no chance of happening until we are safe.

if Saints go down then he'll say "told you so"; if Saints stay up he'll say "you didn't believe I was serious, did you?!". Win-win situation for the bold Lex.... :wink:

On 3/20/2017 at 10:28 AM, Lord Pityme said:

if its your opinion we have improved, and that Ross should get the chance to manage us next season even if relegated? Think how you will feel if Morton, (who exist on a shoestring budget in comparison) exit this league at the same time, but in a different direction.,

I don't give a flying shite about Morton, nor have I ever done.

More lies / spin to support your agenda or do you just not know the facts?  
At present we sit in 22nd place in Scotland, this is not the lowest the club have ever been.  In season 71/72 we finished in that exact position.
The following season we ended up 23rd.  The next season was the worst in our history when we ended the season in 29th place.  
Lastly in 74/75 we finished 24th.  I'm old enough to have watched all four seasons and remember well this one in particular.  The reason I remember it so well was that there were fans like yourself who thought we should have been closer to the champions Falkirk, and should not have appointed an inexperienced manager but instead went for the tried and trusted.  That inexperienced manager was Alex Ferguson.

Of course none of these facts contradict the point I made, which is that we have never before been bottom of the second tier in March.

Which is true.

Bit more context here. Following results today, no matter what happens, we will be bottom of the league on the 7th of April.

Even if we beat Ayr next week - which I think we will - we will still be bottom of the league with 6 games to go.

Those 6 games include these 4: Away to top, away to second top, away to third top and away to fourth top.

The run in from hell.

2 minutes ago, TopCat said:

Bit more context here. Following results today, no matter what happens, we will be bottom of the league on the 7th of April.

Even if we beat Ayr next week - which I think we will - we will still be bottom of the league with 6 games to go.

Those 6 games include these 4: Away to top, away to second top, away to third top and away to fourth top.

The run in from hell.

the top 4 will be more scared of dropping points by playing us....:)

I have a feeling the Sons are heading for the trap door and we'll be in the playoffs. That was a horrible result for them today and has dragged them right into the shit. Next Saturday is a pivotal day. A win for us and a loss for Dumbarton sets up another Cup Final the week after.

Just as anyone who saw our first half performance could justifiably say the opposite. And that's without Cammy Smith.

I'm sure they'll be shaking in their boots at that first half performance which saw us... drawing against 4th place United.

The reality is simple. We are in a hellish league position with 7 games to go. If we are going to extricate ourselves from it, we will need to play far better than we did today.

I'm sure they'll be shaking in their boots at that first half performance which saw us... drawing against 4th place United.

The reality is simple. We are in a hellish league position with 7 games to go. If we are going to extricate ourselves from it, we will need to play far better than we did today.

Must admit I didn't think we were that bad today, maybe I'm easily pleased nowadays but thought we did ok, seen far worse....

Obviously we still lost so not quite good enough but we had 3 glaring chances in the first half and when you don't take those good chance it will come back to bite you, as it did...We looked a little tired midway through the 2nd half when they scored and that was the game for me as despite some pressure we couldn't get a break.

Can't think of anyone who played really poorly and thought a good few had decent games....Morgan was a little frustrating in that I thought he did well till his final ball or strike at goal but he's a young lad and will learn and improve.

Onwards and upwards and next Saturday is vital, feel we must win and no matter what we have to back the team...

7 hours ago, TopCat said:

The run in from hell.

Well done you can count (4-3=1)

The run in from hell could also be the best days of the season as we are more than capable of winning all these games.

But going from your continual negative posts you will be in attendance, mobile phone in hand, waiting to inform the supporters unable to be there our impending doom.

And you could have simply said we are away to the top four!!