Jack Ross Must Go.

5 minutes ago, shull said:

TopCat was expressing his opinion. He may have been incorrect 

Very sad that fellow St Mirren fans are, with hindsight, savaging him. 

Shameful 

He called for the manager to go. Rather than accept when the manager was turning things round, he delighted in any setback and played down every positive result using the league position as "proof" that the manager was a failure. Stubbornness has made him look utterly stupid. He can't be surprised when other posters now point and laugh while we enjoy our fantastic form while he continues to hide...

16 minutes ago, shull said:

TopCat was expressing his opinion. He may have been incorrect 

Very sad that fellow St Mirren fans are, with hindsight, savaging him. 

Shameful 

Shameful my arse.

He wouldn't have been slow on coming on here to smugly wave his TOLD YOU SO pompoms if he hadn't been so catastrophically wrong.

You and I both know that if you post shite on here, you better expect to be called out for it from time to time.

To be honest, I think he has gotten off pretty lightly after making such a rip-roaring c**t of this thread:lol:

10 minutes ago, Drew said:

Shameful my arse.

He wouldn't have been slow on coming on here to smugly wave his TOLD YOU SO pompoms if he hadn't been so catastrophically wrong.

You and I both know that if you post shite on here, you better expect to be called out for it from time to time.

To be honest, I think he has gotten off pretty lightly after making such a rip-roaring c**t of this thread:lol:

I had to check back and see what I posted in this thread's first few pages. :P

Bet I'm not alone.

23 minutes ago, shull said:

Some should read all of TopCat's postings. 

Not just a handful on this Thread. 

An excellent all round poster and a St Mirren Supporter. 

I am also going to try and read the Lord of the Rings backwards tonight..........

Shull if some read all your posts they would need to apply to be immortal:whistle

46 minutes ago, shull said:

Sums up a lot of punters on here. 

Disgraceful 

Don't know about that Shull he seems to have a bee in his burnet about Jack Ross . Shout from the roof tops then expect to be brought down. Things have turned around but TopCat won't admit that.

11 minutes ago, Hambud said:

What would you rather he was right and we sacked Jack Ross?

Extremely difficult question. 

I will think about it and attempt to answer it eventually. 

Many thanks for asking. 

On 2/17/2017 at 5:46 PM, TopCat said:

The bad news for us is that this great football club will almost certainly be relegated to the third tier for the first time in our 140 year history because we had an apprentice at the controls making mistakes.

Still though, least JR will have learned from it.

Quite...

On 2/22/2017 at 10:21 AM, Lord Pityme said:

my problem with Ross isn't personal,he seems a nice, genuine dedicated bloke, that said so far he hasnt proved to be "better" than we had, or even been challenged to deliver league survival! The only hint of a measure of his performance thus far has been "lets see how he gets on next season"....

Not better than Rae...

4 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Quite...

I think the lesson here is that we all react and speak without thought at times, I mean Brexit and the fact that I predicted that we would win only 3-1 last night is testament to that....

Hanging my head in shame..........

On 07/01/2017 at 5:01 PM, Stuart Dickson said:

Agreed. He's not got the ability to save St Mirren, and I doubt he's got the ability to build a team that will get the club promoted again. Another woeful managerial appointment. 

This is without doubt my personal favourite. 

3 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

I think the lesson here is that we all react and speak without thought at times, I mean Brexit and the fact that I predicted that we would win only 3-1 last night is testament to that....

Hanging my head in shame..........

To speak without thought is something anyone can do. To continue to speak the same nonsense without thought over a period of 4 months, consistently the same garbage, takes someone of a different ilk...

1 minute ago, Soctty said:

To speak without thought is something anyone can do. To continue to speak the same nonsense without thought over a period of 4 months, consistently the same garbage, takes someone of a different ilk...

Mate Boris has made a career out of it:whistle

Some interesting early posts from this thread.

Yes I believed at the time Jack Ross should never been appointed and nobody is happier than me that he is proving me wrong. I also never once suggested he should be sacked.

Not many on here had Jack as there 1st choice as manager and given how our rookie managerial appointments have gone in recent years that is no surprise.

If Jack Ross keeps us up and again I hope he does he has proven me wrong not that he needs to. It will be with my great pleasure to say I got it wrong he was a fantastic appointment.

I never seen this revival happening along majority of our support if their honest and Jack has to be applauded for this recent run of form but let's not get carried away we are not safe yet and if we did go down this thread will be red hot once again

Quote from a Morton fan on P&B ....

St Mirren were tremendous last night, as was their support. Jack Ross has done a terrific job given how diabolical they were on their last visit.  

and yet some of our own fans cannot see the mega turnaround even if we did fail to stay up (which won't happen).

6 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Quote from a Morton fan on P&B ....

St Mirren were tremendous last night, as was their support. Jack Ross has done a terrific job given how diabolical they were on their last visit.  

and yet some of our own fans cannot see the mega turnaround even if we did fail to stay up (which won't happen).

Your final sentence is contradictory in nature, if we'd finished 10th then it wouldn't have been a maga-turnaround.

Yes, as much as Ton fans hate to admit it, they were thrashed last night and ones in work are saying as much, by the better, hungrier and more skillful team, now lets compare that to the last we went down there......

Anyone who has followed the beloved Saints knows that the last 6 / 7 weeks with a blip or to have been probably the most exciting since our League Cup win, in League terms since we dominated in 1999-00....................

As demonstrated we beat Dundee, gave Tic a scare, and if we had our shooting boots on then we would have been 5-1 up against United in Irn Bru.

10 Signings, playing at least 6/7 of them, giving us shape and power and a goal threat, we have doubled our goals scored we have conceded hardly any............. JR does this..... then I agree with Shull-  JR IS A LEGEND