Jack Ross Must Go.

2 minutes ago, Soctty said:

:booty

Lowering myself to your mental age, so you'll maybe understand...

You're not all there, are you? :snore Slightest disagreement and you go off on one. Quite funny you always think yourself more intelligent than anyone who disagrees with you. Same predictable responses. Away and feck yourself, hope this helps, but unlikely. :byebye

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You're not all there, are you? :snore Slightest disagreement and you go off on one. Quite funny you always think yourself more intelligent than anyone who disagrees with you. Same predictable responses. Away and feck yourself, hope this helps, but unlikely. :byebye

Only one person went off on one. Does the penny never drop when so many on here find you to be a pain in the hole? With your cringeworthy little snipes at people, allied with the "look at me" cries, screaming out of your every post.

Yeah, I'm not all there... :lol:

8 minutes ago, Soctty said:

Only one person went off on one. Does the penny never drop when so many on here find you to be a pain in the hole? With your cringeworthy little snipes at people, allied with the "look at me" cries, screaming out of your every post.

Yeah, I'm not all there... :lol:

Says Mr Popular. :byebye

I suggested weeks ago that this thread should be closed down.

There was nothing smug and self-satisfied about that suggestion, it was merely based on the fact that the premise behind it was always ridiculous (and had become increasingly so).

It was also intended as an act of charity. I was trying to save Top Cat from himself - that's the kind hearted type of guy I am. Sadly, it seems only he can do that, and, thus far, he has refused to do so. As such he deserves all the ridicule that comes his way.

Indeed, rather than acknowledge that he was woefully off the mark, his latest tactic is to claim that with the likes if Mallan in our squad, we should never be in the position we are in. Perhaps the most crude analysis of our season anyone has managed.

ETA - tick tock:lol:

Edited by Drew

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Says Mr Popular. :byebye

Sill going. You're like a lost puppy - always latching onto people, looking for attention. I am to blame here for giving you that attention I suppose, as you can't be expected to help yourself...

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

:lol:

I'm winning this bet....................knew you'd be on a string for your standard replies.

I predicted I could take you to 7, we're passed that.

Cheeriebye. :byebye

Well done - one of life's little victories for one of life's little people. Have a pat on the head - good boy. :)

One sure way to end this thread... if anyone posts in it after this post of mine, I'll come back in and start posting my puns and crap jokes, will make reference to £1500 HoF panels, will post crappy poems, unfunny Photoshop gifs and generally just be my irritating bawbag self....

You have been warned. Now... shhhhhh.

Just now, pozbaird said:

One sure way to end this thread... if anyone posts in it after this post of mine, I'll come back in and start posting my puns and crap jokes, will make reference to £1500 HoF panels, will post crappy poems, unfunny Photoshop gifs and generally just be my irritating bawbag self....

You have been warned. Now... shhhhhh.

13 hours ago, Dave The Buddie said:

Selective in your choice of quotes please see my last one on this topic. I am sure if I went through anyone's quotes on here you will find quotes that have made them look silly.

If we finish up avoiding relegation I will happily eat a massive slice of humble pie but we are not safe yet and if we don't stay up I won't be digging your quotes out and saying a told you so. I gave my opinion at that time on a topic posted.

Jack took over on his 1st game on 15th October and won two out of his first 15 games. Since the Ayr game in February we have had the most incredible turnaround and nobody is more happy than me.

13 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Ah Um!

So um ah!

I didn't let the Naysayers grind me down :)

Edited by Vambo57

TBH I had my doubts, but I uncharacteristically remained positive. Thank f**k I didn't start that "Jack Ross must go thread" that I considered. What a complete c**t I would have made of myself.[emoji38]

I think if we are all being honest we all had some doubts around late December/ early January. Difference is most of us didn't completely shit the bed and managed to keep some perspective.

Tick Tock (when does next season start...)

TBH I had my doubts, but I uncharacteristically remained positive. Thank f**k I didn't start that "Jack Ross must go thread" that I considered. What a complete c**t I would have made of myself.[emoji38]

I'm sure you would have been man enough to come on and admit you got it wrong like most of us though...