Jack Ross Must Go.

Hearts are the only top flight club that am 99.99% certain won't be coming in for him or he will be going to.

Let's put it this way he left Hearts under a cloud and with Budge & Levein still at the club he has a snowflakes chance in hell of getting that job. He was extremely bitter at the way they treated him and jumped before he was pushed.

There is zero chance of the next Hearts coach being Johnson.

Out of interest mate, why do you say that. Do Johnstone and Levein have previous?

I would've thought he would be the ideal type for the structure they've set up. Not sure any experienced manager would want to work for that pompous twat.

15 hours ago, DLBud said:

Out of interest mate, why do you say that. Do Johnstone and Levein have previous?

I would've thought he would be the ideal type for the structure they've set up. Not sure any experienced manager would want to work for that pompous twat.

I was being very pedantic. Allan Johnston may well become Hearts manager. Alan Johnson will never gain such a position, being as he is, either a fictional charactr from Peep Show, or the former Home Secretary...

Sorry...

1 hour ago, Soctty said:

I was being very pedantic. Allan Johnston may well become Hearts manager. Alan Johnson will never gain such a position, being as he is, either a fictional charactr from Peep Show, or the former Home Secretary...

Sorry...

No, no!!!

You're doing splendidly.  :)

I also think that Johnstone has no previous...

11 minutes ago, munoz said:

That's excellent news . Gives the club a bit of security .

I wonder if everyone will be pleased ?

The majority of us see it like that but only a matter of time before we hear the usual suspects moaning about how much it will cost to sack them come a few defeats !!!!

Just now, Ayrshire Saints said:

The majority of us see it like that but only a matter of time before we hear the usual suspects moaning about how much it will cost to sack them come a few defeats !!!!

Yeah , I agree . 

These same people, don't give credit where it's due. 

We now look to have stability and continuity at the club . Something that had been severely lacking for a good few years.