Jack Ross Must Go.

2 hours ago, Howard Hughes in BlueSuedeShoes said:

Anyone who's got Championship Manager.....

Not got that whatever it is.

I've still got my Subbuteo from decades ago.

Am I still in with a shout to be Manager ? 

17 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

You can shove your opinions up your arse as well, if there's any room up there once you've shoved all your "respect".

Didnae take much. :lol:

You can dish it out :byebye

St Mirren have lost twice to Morton in this century.

Both times Jack Ross was in charge. We lost 3-1 in November last year and we've lost 4-1 today.

I appreciate that some of you probably think this is ok. It isn't. This isn't what normally happens.

Tick.

Too paraphrase Graeme Souness. "I don't care if Morton beat us 4 times, as long as we win the league" why is every defeat got to call in to question the manager? If you want to see wins all the time go support Chelsea or something. No wait...you'd be wanting Conte gone too. I mean what Chelsea manager has ever lost to Burnley?

Both times Jack Ross was in charge. We lost 3-1 in November last year and we've lost 4-1 today.

I appreciate that some of you probably think this is ok. It isn't. This isn't what normally happens.

Tick.

Tick tick ya cock your times up Top Cat [emoji192]

A Football Forum where Football fans are abused for having their own reasonable opinion about football.

And the abusers who absolutely ignore every other post by the abused football fan because it doesn't suit their agenda.

The " TRUE FAN TUMSHIES " are slowly appearing after yesterday's disgrace.

Where are you Lucy, SMCC, JJ McG and the famous SPS ?

And a few more.

A Football Forum where Football fans are abused for having their own reasonable opinion about football.
And the abusers who absolutely ignore every other post by the abused football fan because it doesn't suit their agenda.
The " TRUE FAN TUMSHIES " are slowly appearing after yesterday's disgrace.
Where are you Lucy, SMCC, JJ McG and the famous SPS ?
And a few more.

It's not an opinion with TOP CAT it's an agenda[emoji6]

TopCat is not worth answering is he on this thread when we win  NO                                                                                                                             Is TopCat on this thread when we lose YES. 

31 minutes ago, ged62 said:

You abuse everybody ears every week on here emoji6.pngIt's not abuse it's my opinion , there's a difference.

emoji23.png

I know, then they dinnae speak to me.

Makes me sad. :(

B)

21 hours ago, TopCat said:

Tick.

Back in 1979/80, St. Mirren finished 3rd in the Premier League. We missed out on winning the title by 6 points.

We lost 3 times to Morton that season, dropping said 6 points.