Jack Ross Must Go.

To be fair, Topcat is right, since Jack Ross came in lots of things have happened that don't normally happen. Things like winning the first league game of the season, winning a league game in August, winning lots of games at home, scoring more than four goals in a game, home crowd getting right behind the team..... this is not what normally happens.

Tick tock.

6 minutes ago, norman said:

To be fair, Topcat is right, since Jack Ross came in lots of things have happened that don't normally happen. Things like winning the first league game of the season, winning a league game in August, winning lots of games at home, scoring more than four goals in a game, home crowd getting right behind the team..... this is not what normally happens.

Tick tock.

Norman only gets a shot of the Computer for a couple of minutes a week.

And he uses that limited time to have a go at St Mirren Supporters.

What a waste.

See you next Sunday, Nors

Same time, same place :)

Hope he hasn't got me on ignore after I wrote aw that above.

8 minutes ago, shull said:

Norman only gets a shot of the Computer for a couple of minutes a week.

And he uses that limited time to have a go at St Mirren Supporters.

What a waste.

See you next Sunday, Nors

Same time, same place :)

Hope he hasn't got me on ignore after I wrote aw that above.

This is Norman's contribution below, from last Sunday .

A horrible horrible man.

Just sleekit and snide like all the rest.

On 8/6/2017 at 1:04 PM, norman said:

A full blown meltdown because St.Mirren won. What a f**king moron.

Could be any of the high and mighty " TRUE FAN TUMSHIES "  with this abuse.

Really wicked.

Shull, I think it's fairly obvious you are going through some hard times right now, so I'm sorry I called you a f**king moron. We aren't all ignoring you mate, and even if folk are you shouldn't take it so hard. Maybe give yourself a break for a while, rather than the daily performance on here, which certainly doesn't seem to be making you feel any better. Good luck.

12 minutes ago, norman said:

Shull, I think it's fairly obvious you are going through some hard times right now, so I'm sorry I called you a f**king moron. We aren't all ignoring you mate, and even if folk are you shouldn't take it so hard. Maybe give yourself a break for a while, rather than the daily performance on here, which certainly doesn't seem to be making you feel any better. Good luck.

Couldn't be feeling any better.

What a hoot this place is.

Apart from Saturday between 3 and 4.50 , it's been great sport  on the Forum over the rest of the weekend.. :D

Check all my posts.

No depression whatsoever :)

And Drew & Poz  are in the huff :clapping

7 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

FFS, give it a break, will you? Your repetitive moaning about "true fans" and ironic (or should that be moronic) "having a go" at fellow supporters for "having a go" at fellow supporters is the least interesting, most monotonous shite on here. Yes, that's right, it's even worse that poz's "jokes" and Faraway's "witticisms". You're really not doing yourself any favours - I can see a return of the Wank Tank.

The Return of the Riddler :snore :lol:

9 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

FFS, give it a break, will you? Your repetitive moaning about "true fans" and ironic (or should that be moronic) "having a go" at fellow supporters for "having a go" at fellow supporters is the least interesting, most monotonous shite on here. Yes, that's right, it's even worse that poz's "jokes" and Faraway's "witticisms". You're really not doing yourself any favours - I can see a return of the Wank Tank.

I only reply to others when I am spoken to in derogatory terms by others.

Otherwise, i am not interested in others.

Should I ignore the snide and sleekit ones ?

While it's fairly obvious he's on the wind-up (at least I hope he is or he's going to be in for a tough few years), Lex is fully entitled to come out with his pish after every defeat seeing as some folk are determined to bring this thread up after every win.

Don't like it? Then block him. Did it months ago but unfortunately folk keep quoting his posts.

Just back from a week's holiday in Stranraer - it's still there!

Saw Saturday's scoreline but didn't have a computer to join in the hullabuloo of the last few days and unfortunately div has deleted the most inflammatory threads - typical!

Remembering past managers and the rapid change from hero to zero status they went through with the  majority of our support I was wondering if any of the more vocal Rosstafarians  had changed their opinions and formed a lynch mob with TC?

My aim for the season remains finishing between third and fifth although where missing the play-offs would leave the 2J's with their new bumper contracts is anyone's guess.

I'll leave my final thoughts to that fleet footed fox Fred Astaire & the gorgeous Ginger Rogers............................

Edited by Bud the Baker

I think some fans need to get a grip and stop judging the manager/team/players on a game by game basis.  That is just counter productive.  December and end of Season is when a manager's record can be scrutinised IMO.

It's Football FFS, you win some you lose some.

Would anybody have changed the team for the Morton game? I suspect not. The team, in general,  didn't perform and we got our asses kicked. Onto the next game, treat it like the first game of the season again and take it from there.

3 minutes ago, melmac said:

Would anybody have changed the team for the Morton game? I suspect not. The team, in general,  didn't perform and we got our asses kicked. Onto the next game, treat it like the first game of the season again and take it from there.

Oh goody, the season starts again this Saturday. :lol:

This'll be the third start to the season already. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Vambo57 said:

I think some fans need to get a grip and stop judging the manager/team/players on a game by game basis.  That is just counter productive.  December and end of Season is when a manager's record can be scrutinised IMO.

Far too sensible for this forum one defeat makes the house of cards collapse. 

Jack Ross must go .....

Aye Go on and keep helping us progress after years of decline...

I am happy that we are on a much better incline upwards  after years of swirling the drain.

We have a team, when everyone is fit and available, that on its day could beat anyone in this league and probably 1 or 2 in the top league (Like Dundee last year)

We need to take a reality check after Murray, Teale, Craig etc... and I think that the Board/Chairman has improved likewise.

It is still early days, less than 1 year and there is still room to improve and learn to work as a better team each week, but the transition is still happening.

Lets be supporters .. even if we are miffed when the result or things are not so great. 

2 hours ago, Vambo57 said:

Tell, that to Celtic Fans :whistle

But your right......

Div no posts on any St Mirren Games unless travel until December 31st please

Merry Xmas to all my fellow Buds

See ya

COYSRUUASAX

I have to constantly check which thread I'm on as each one now seems to be the exact same. Can we not have a new thread where all the moaning at each other, boring comebacks and predictable nonsense can get kept so that I don't need to constantly 'skim'. Back on topic, I'm still more optimistic than I was at any time over the last 3 or 4 seasons. Keep JR and let's keep pushing on.