Jack Ross Must Go.

1 hour ago, ged62 said:

Let’s concentrate on winning the league & not the silly farce of a cup competition. Hopefully you’ll not need to worry about it next season emoji6.png

We could have fully concentrated on both. League and Cup matches don't get played on the same day. 

Normally a week apart so no need to treat one less than the other.. 

So, what I am saying.

All first team competitive games should be treated 100% seriously. 

Not too much to ask from a paying supporter. 

6 minutes ago, pod said:

Both teams treated it 100%.  There can only be on winner.

You really should get over it.

I am absolutely fine. 

Just commenting that my favoured Team didn't give a toss about the Challenge Cup thanks to our Management. 

• 2 weeks later...

This thread should have been sent to the archives. I have been embarrassed and held my hands up for what I said about Jack I admitted I was wrong numerous times.

If we manage to hold on to Jack Ross next season which I doubt and get promoted. If we struggle to stay up then I guarantee people will be on here slating JR.

I have always said a manager should not be sacked unless they take us to a worse position than they inherited us.

If we go up if anyone thinks we will be top 6 are deluded IMO

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎13‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:19 PM, DougJamie said:

Ok, I really think this has run its time, and considering we still have the most important 4 matches to come and we all agree that hindsight, predicted, expected that Ross is a quality appointment............. point scoring needs to happen Sats not on here....

This has been without doubt the most traumatic season for all of us, off the back of another one in 2015, remember played 14 Won 0 Drawn 4 Lost 10.... that was 5 months ago, hardly a lifetime,,,,,,,,,,,,, I was looking at every other league in Europe at that time and could not see a worse performing team. Incidentally Rotherham have lost last 12, Sunderland are not much better and my wee second team  Torquay United  are near relegation to 6th tier, having missed out thru play offs to 3rd tier 3 years ago

What about Coventry- won cup same year we did- had umpteen successive seasons in top league, now going to 4th tier and can still get 46k to Wembley .... one thing is for sure, and has shown me, Saints fans support when the team really needs it, one day we will back at top table, but thanks to Jack the rollercoaster that is St Mirren has finally come off the vertical drop

Cough Cough. Stand by Ur man..................:whistle

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...