Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
windae cleaner

The Dome

84 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

The company I work for still has advertising boards up in most Scottish clubs grounds. That's despite not paying for the space in the last two seasons and having delisted the product in the last 12 months.

I don't think it's as easy to fill the space as some think. So do you have blank spaces or leave the old stuff?

Blank spaces of course. That way any potential advertisers will notice a blank space and enquire to fill it rather than seeing a full space and presume it's bought and paid for so no bother enquiring. 

Vambo57 likes this

31 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Blank spaces of course. That way any potential advertisers will notice a blank space and enquire to fill it rather than seeing a full space and presume it's bought and paid for so no bother enquiring. 

Is pitchside advertising really worth it though? It's being viewed by 3/4 of a stadium for 90 mins a fortnight. If I was a company I would be investing on online advertising, etc.

have you ever bought any goods or service based on a pitchside advert?

1 hour ago, aldo_j said:

Is pitchside advertising really worth it though? It's being viewed by 3/4 of a stadium for 90 mins a fortnight. If I was a company I would be investing on online advertising, etc.

Can only be grateful to the one's that take up the advertising. We need all the income we can get.

Vambo57 likes this

2 hours ago, aldo_j said:

I bought and drank Irn Bru, got my car serviced, had a wee flutter and even voted SNP.

every penny is a prisoner at our club

3 hours ago, aldo_j said:

All advertising is like winking at an attractive woman in a very dark disco - only you know you are doing it.

3 hours ago, pod said:

Can only be grateful to the one's that take up the advertising. We need all the income we can get.

Agreed.

my point is more directed at the commercial side of the business. What is the pricing? What is package?

im guessing its shite since we've got advertising boards that are two years old and not generating income.

23 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Agreed.

my point is more directed at the commercial side of the business. What is the pricing? What is package?

im guessing its shite since we've got advertising boards that are two years old and not generating income.

https://www.stmirren.com/commercial/advertising/stadium-advertising

https://www.stmirren.com/commercial/advertising/jumbo-screen-advertising

Edited by pod
HSS likes this

On 7/14/2017 at 11:00 AM, aldo_j said:

The company I work for still has advertising boards up in most Scottish clubs grounds. That's despite not paying for the space in the last two seasons and having delisted the product in the last 12 months.

I don't think it's as easy to fill the space as some think. So do you have blank spaces or leave the old stuff?

Would require a shit load of tipex, to be fair.

aldo_j likes this