SMiSA Update January 2017

Kendo

14 minutes ago, Stu said:

Does that mean anyone suggesting a proposal for the £2 vote, regardless of what it is, would need to provide full costings for their idea?

No, the idea would be looked at and if it can have an accurate costing applied to it then it can go to a vote, i can see my wording has made you think this though, may have been better , so i've edited it as below.

Kenny remember it's a prerequisite for any spend to have a full costing before it's considered to be put to a vote, safe standing is not for me but for this to be considered we would have to obtain an accurate official estimate from a proper construction company and that would include drawings and planning application etc, too expensive for a £2 pot consideration imo.

10 minutes ago, buddiecat said:

No, the idea would be looked at and if it can have an accurate costing applied to it then it can go to a vote, i can see my wording has made you think this though, may have been better , so i've edited it as below.

Kenny remember it's a prerequisite for any spend to have a full costing before it's considered to be put to a vote, safe standing is not for me but for this to be considered we would have to obtain an accurate official estimate from a proper construction company and that would include drawings and planning application etc, too expensive for a £2 pot consideration imo.

Cheers for clearing that up - did think it was a bit unfair asking for folk to come up with fully costed plans for what they're proposing!

On 09/03/2017 at 9:12 PM, Stu said:

Cheers for clearing that up - did think it was a bit unfair asking for folk to come up with fully costed plans for what they're proposing!

Have you got any proposals for the spend, anyone else got any ? if so email them to [email protected] asap to get them included in the vote, as long as they are sensible ideas they can be added.

DL had a smaller budget than GUS. This budget was then reduced every season. I was at the meeting when we finished 8th and because of rangers gilmour was nearly in tears as he stated we were in a good position extra cash available however he was forced to budget for 11th.

DL did well for St Mirren and I am in no doubt we would not have won the cup without him

27 minutes ago, notabuddie said:

DL had a smaller budget than GUS. This budget was then reduced every season. I was at the meeting when we finished 8th and because of rangers gilmour was nearly in tears as he stated we were in a good position extra cash available however he was forced to budget for 11th.

DL did well for St Mirren and I am in no doubt we would not have won the cup without him

Wrong thread ?

• 2 weeks later...