Saints 2013 Cup Run Programme Ayr United

I am looking for the Programme from the Saints home game versus Ayr United,our first game in the League Cup played in 2012,ending in our glorious win against the Jambos in 2013.

This would complete the set for me. I realise there was not many printed for that game and it is a bit of a long shot but if anybody knows of one for sale, please send me a PM.

Thanks

TDI.

Funnily enough, the Semi Final and Final Programmes from 1987 are easy and cheap to buy. 

Unfortunately the Programmes against Caledonian, Morton and Raith Rovers are very rare and can cost a fortune to purchase. 

Sometimes you can be lucky and pick one up on Ebay at a bargain price. 

I have two Semi Final and two Final programmes from '87, got the Caley one from a lad who is on here. That was lucky right enough.....

I have Semi Final and Final from '59, also the Glasgow University record score one

My plan is to frame the Cup runs in three sets, just that one needed.....

Hope springs eternal

4 hours ago, shull said:

Funnily enough, the Semi Final and Final Programmes from 1987 are easy and cheap to buy. 

Unfortunately the Programmes against Caledonian, Morton and Raith Rovers are very rare and can cost a fortune to purchase. 

Sometimes you can be lucky and pick one up on Ebay at a bargain price. 

Pretty sure I've got the full set! ;-)

(Was definitely at every round!)