Chat feature on this forum

TediousTom

What is it?

I have a notification on "Chat".  A wee filled in red circle with the number 1 in it.  Anyway when I click on it I get a message saying "your group does not have permission to enter that chat room".

What does it all mean?

Where has it come from?

Where are we going?

Do "premier" members of Smisa get in this special room?

I look forward to a reply to this most unimportant of questions!

• 2 weeks later...

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 9:14 PM, TediousTom said:

What is it?

I have a notification on "Chat".  A wee filled in red circle with the number 1 in it.  Anyway when I click on it I get a message saying "your group does not have permission to enter that chat room".

What does it all mean?

Where has it come from?

Where are we going?

Do "premier" members of Smisa get in this special room?

I look forward to a reply to this most unimportant of questions!

Hello Tom.

I'm lead to believe it's for the special few who pay to have no adverts on the site, which gives them exclusive access to this facility which, as far as I'm led to believe, is next to fecking useless.

I do hope this helps.

53 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Hello Tom.

I'm lead to believe it's for the special few who pay to have no adverts on the site, which gives them exclusive access to this facility which, as far as I'm led to believe, is next to fecking useless.

I do hope this helps.

Can someone who has paid but has been sent to the sin bin still use this feature?

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Interesting question HSS.

I'll ask Div as I'm now allowed to PM people, although he might have me on ignore?

Shull is in this club, he'll know..................................SHULL?

It was Scattercash Shull I was thinking about.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Hello Tom.

I do hope this helps.

Thank you for replying sir.  

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Tom.
I do hope this helps.

As one of these special few, I can confirm this is nonsense.

The chat feature is superb. I regularly use it to privately message other users about various topics.

Another advantage of being one of the special few, is that it lets you read regular users PM's. So about that one you sent last week... no it isn't normal and yes you should get it checked out.

2 hours ago, TopCat said:

The chat feature is superb. I regularly use it to privately message other users about various topics.

Another advantage of being one of the special few, is that it lets you read regular users PM's. So about that one you sent last week... no it isn't normal and yes you should get it checked out.

I feel betrayed!!!! :angry:

PS How is the penis transplant coming on? :P

Edited by faraway saint

1 hour ago, TopCat said:

Crivvens!

i feel left out.

i'm no a special few - sounds kinda pish-arty somehow - so I am reduced to merely sending PMs once in a black and white moon, if I really feel the urge... 

i' m really missing out....   :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...