Jason Naismith Leaves

Drew

7 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

how wrong you are. I have PMs in my inbox from Jason's father asking to pass his phone number to a few people on here who were bad mouthing him. 2 of them actually phoned George. So that's how I know your wrong bud.

I don't remember a single person writing him off after his knee injury. People (including myself) were frustrated with his performance in the first half of last season. Not just him, pretty much all of our defenders were having a shocking time. No one can question his ability, likely just going through a bad spell. Wouldn't say it was related to his injury though. 

31 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

I don't remember a single person writing him off after his knee injury. People (including myself) were frustrated with his performance in the first half of last season. Not just him, pretty much all of our defenders were having a shocking time. No one can question his ability, likely just going through a bad spell. Wouldn't say it was related to his injury though. 

It was bad management.

21 minutes ago, pod said:

It was bad management.

I would agree since he often looked knacked after an hour. I assume he must be fitter now and that will be down the Ross C coaching staff. Good luck to him and maybe he will do a McGinn and return later in his career.

Not one person wrote him off. 

Actually quite a few people did. Some of our so called “fans” are quick to turn when results aren’t going our way.

But I agree that the management was poor at that time. Should never get on players back though it doesn’t help any.

56 minutes ago, DWBud said:

Actually quite a few people did. Some of our so called “fans” are quick to turn when results aren’t going our way.

But I agree that the management was poor at that time. Should never get on players back though it doesn’t help any.

Some of our so called "fans" are quick to turn when results are going our way.

8 hours ago, Soctty said:

Naismith struggled for fitness in his last few months with the club, which subsequently had an effect on his performance.

Obviously nothing to do with the 8 months he was out injured the previous season though...

emoji849.png

He was badly missed for those 8 months but sometimes  you just don't know how good a player is til he has gone. .

Edited by saintnextlifetime

• 2 years later...