Jason Naismith Leaves

Drew

1 minute ago, santaponsasaint said:

how wrong you are. I have PMs in my inbox from Jason's father asking to pass his phone to a few people on here who were bad mouthing him. 2 of the actually phoned George. So that's how I know your bud.

I have a few PM's in my Inbox from Billy Mehmet's Dad. He was looking for the dudes giving abuse to his son. 

11 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

how wrong you are. I have PMs in my inbox from Jason's father asking to pass his phone number to a few people on here who were bad mouthing him. 2 of them actually phoned George. So that's how I know your wrong bud.

Noticed you were handing out spelling lessons the other day Gary..........

YOU'RE.

10 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

SSN reporting Hull City and Shrewsbury have made enquiries to Ross County regarding Jason Naismith.

Another product of the academy. Always liked the big guy, really solid right back who is difficult to stop once gets going down the flank. 

At least the Forum has perked up today. 

That fecking tedious Transfer Thread of the last few days took some expert skimming to get through. 

A lot of bores on that disgrace. 

Bland buddies. 

Zzzzzzzzzzzz 

16 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

how wrong you are. I have PMs in my inbox from Jason's father asking to pass his phone number to a few people on here who were bad mouthing him. 2 of them actually phoned George. So that's how I know your wrong bud.

"writing him off" and " Bad Mouthing him" ..?

How wrong you are, after haven spoken to George and found out we both were at a loss to know why Rae was getting/leaving him and others no alternative but to "Shell It" in those early games last season, You really shouldnt make things up, or at least dont post them where people who actually know stuff might see them.

poor form.

How wrong you are, after haven spoken to George and found out we both were at a loss to know why Rae was getting/leaving him and others no alternative but to "Shell It" in those early games last season, You really shouldnt make things up, or at least dont post them where people who actually know stuff might see them.
poor form.
you know your stuff ???????????????????????????????????????? that's the best laugh I ever had on here. only I'll give you is you had good grace to phone George. And for the record I never mentioned any names in my quote.

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Yeah, so I blame AR , as he is and was a fanny and should have tied him down with a longer contract

Don't even recall him wanting to leave.  Loving his time with us,  disgarding results. 

Edited by pod

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:
1 hour ago, Lord Pityme said:
poor form.

you know your stuff  that's the best laugh I ever had on here. only I'll give you is you had good grace to phone George. And for the record I never mentioned any names in my quote.

I

1 hour ago, santaponsasaint said:

and I said few people were bad mouthing never mentioned you.feeling guilty 

Nope feeling like you is backtracking now. Why cant you simply be pleased for Jason and his Da that you know so well when the boy might be getting a shot at a bigger club.

On a wider note, Why is there always seemingly a need on here to drag us backwards, to try and instigate unrest among saints fans? It will always baffle me.

Nope feeling like you is backtracking now. Why cant you simply be pleased for Jason and his Da that you know so well when the boy might be getting a shot at a bigger club.
On a wider note, Why is there always seemingly a need on here to drag us backwards, to try and instigate unrest among saints fans? It will always baffle me.
comedy genius ????

"Why is you backtracking tho?"

3 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

comedy genius 

Jeez... If i made you laugh then my work here is done!