Sign in to follow this  
div

Billy O'Brien

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Overall, on the 2 games I seen him live and another few on the telly, he's ok.

Yeah he's young but I doubt that will matter if we get creamed in a few games next season.

Can he get better...............possibly.

I happen to believe a good keeper is worth quite a few points over the season, if we are to be in the mix for promotion I'm unsure he is, at this stage, this type we need.

Two WHOLE games ?   You better have a wee rest now  ! :rolleyes: B):P

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Aye yer maw. :byebye

Ah, the witticisms are never ending. What we all do without you filling our lives with laughter.

I know you're not very bright so, just so you know, you should read (probably out loud, in your case) the above in a sarcastic tone.

Just now, Slartibartfast said:

Ah, the witticisms are never ending. What we all do without you filling our lives with laughter.

I know you're not very bright so, just so you know, you should read (probably out loud, in your case) the above in a sarcastic tone.

Aye the moronic "we all".....................walloper. :byebye

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:23 AM, proudtobeabuddy said:

So i take it Billy isn't coming back?

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 7:21 PM, St.Ricky said:

My guess is that this is unlikely.

Au contraire mon ami.

I think it highly likely Billy isn't coming back.

Sounds like we chose not to sign him rather than the other way about. Especially since he's waited for the announcement of Samson signing before saying thanks to the fans. He's a better goalkeeper than Samson IMO

I,m going to take a guess that we made Billy an offer , Billy wanted a wee bit more , and waited for another offer , Samson came available , and was happy to take what we had to offer , so we went for Sammo , and Billy is probably wishing he took the offer on the table . Stellios is probably in a similar situation , and this might send out a message to him .

2 minutes ago, Buddie Marvelous said:

Gutted I won't be staying around. But that's football. St Mirren will always be in my heart and I wish the club the best going forward⚽️⚫️⚪️

In a world of money grabbing, faux club badge kissers, it's rare to get genuine from the heart messages from pro footballers these days. We were blessed with having several guys in the team that saved us, who developed a real love for the club and its fans Sad that Billy isn't going to be coming back next season. Hope he gets set up soon with a good club. Definitely one of the good guys.

1 hour ago, magnus said:

In a world of money grabbing, faux club badge kissers, it's rare to get genuine from the heart messages from pro footballers these days. We were blessed with having several guys in the team that saved us, who developed a real love for the club and its fans Sad that Billy isn't going to be coming back next season. Hope he gets set up soon with a good club. Definitely one of the good guys.

This....Couldn't agree more. Good luck Billy