New signing Left Back Stelios Demetriou

6 hours ago, Drew said:

FFS:lol:

Andy, go away, have a wee think to yourself, then come back and sign in as Captain Sensible. At least we will have the nostalgia of recalling when you were almost good at this.

As it is, you're just coming across as a new poster who is a bit of a plum.

As opposed to you coming across as an old poster who has always been a complete plum

Edited by mcdowell76

9 hours ago, mcdowell76 said:

Do you think that if Andy Murray had attempted to play tennis with his left hand from outset that he would have made it as a professional, let alone become world number 1?

Do you and Drew come from the same village? :1eye

Do you think it is possible for any tennis player to swap hands with the racket during points?

Because that is the only way your analogy could possibly make sense.

3 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Do you think it is possible for any tennis player to swap hands with the racket during points?

Because that is the only way your analogy could possibly make sense.

have seen players change hands loads of times playing badminton , but have to say it didn,t really work for them , it was just a sort of party trick , a bit like keepy uppy

6 hours ago, northendsaint said:

I will tell you what i know.

Management were impressed with what they saw and signed Stelios.A two footed player who can play in numerous positions.Whoosh major scoop. Can we cut Gary some slack and let him play in his natural position and then judge him.We are in this together lads and lassies.Players.management and fans alike all with one goal and thats staying up.Come on we can do this together.We Are St Mirren and big Jason sent me a message saying we are staying up.Once a Buddie always a Buddie..

can we create a system for double likes

1 minute ago, MenstrieSaint said:

have seen players change hands loads of times playing badminton , but have to say it didn,t really work for them , it was just a sort of party trick , a bit like keepy uppy

Yes and the shuttle tends not to come at them at 100 miles per hour so that would help.

13 hours ago, northendsaint said:

I will tell you what i know.

Management were impressed with what they saw and signed Stelios.A two footed player who can play in numerous positions.Whoosh major scoop. Can we cut Gary some slack and let him play in his natural position and then judge him.We are in this together lads and lassies.Players.management and fans alike all with one goal and thats staying up.Come on we can do this together.We Are St Mirren and big Jason sent me a message saying we are staying up.Once a Buddie always a Buddie..

Possibly the post of the season so far. Very inspiring and totally candid . .

We have had a player of Turkish-Cypriot decent , now we have of one of Greek-Cypriot decent , we are a very balanced football Club. .

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, E=Mc2 said:

I firmly believe that Stelios brings enough to our squad to be considered for an extension to his contract.

Jack knows Stelios's strengths, and weakness, and we, the fans enjoy watching him play.

I would suggest that he would get ripped a new one on a regular basis in the top league.

Handy squad player, think we need more for next season.