Stevie Mallon

munoz

7 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

In the same vein, if it's going to happen then hopefully it's on Monday or Tuesday of this week rather than dwelling on it.....this applies to both Mallan and McAllister. That way we at least have a full week to continue strengthening and rebuilding rather than weakening ourselves on deadline day with no feasible replacement set up.

DJ.

Sound argument in my opinion but as others have said - tough choice for the board.

Mallon will go, I think and hope that we can get £300K plus  sell on. Very good player.

McAllister has the potential to be a very special talent.

I would like money plus loan back this season + sell on.

16 minutes ago, lovestreet said:

Cuckoo be £150k max

Not me that's Cuckoo it's St Mirren Football Club that Cuckoo for letting him go for anything less than £500,099. Have a wee look at English championship income . Anyway where have you been for months on end being a St Mirren supporter but not posting.  Under another name of course. Smell the coffee. 

No one has actually put anything on the table.  Mallan is being monitored. Once something firm arrives, expect a good few more offers to appear. At £150,000 SPFL premier teams could bid for that, never mind championship, and league 1 english teams. Even a couple of Scottish Championship teams might fancy it. 

Edited by insaintee

Guest TPAFKATS
Can I just check...
Is this the same Stevie Mallan that the majority on here have criticised consistently this season, said wasn't trying, accused of believing his own press and demanded he was dropped?

No your getting mixed up with Kenny McLean, or was it John McGinn?

Mallan's been getting pelters on this forum all season, now he's leaving he's the saviour.

[emoji38]

It does beggar belief.

I can't believe I'm agreeing with these 2 on anything but I agree here.

After reading so many reactions over last night I was almost agreeing that we aren't bright enough for fan ownership. I really hope that the "anti new board/SMISA brigade" aren't involved.

Falkirk are not on the verge of relegation to League One.

Does that normal it worse? The boy is in the team on merit just now and one of our better performers each week. How much will relegation cost us. No guarantee his replacement will be better or may need time to bed in which we can ill afford. We would also at least be due a development fee if we waited until the contract end. There was always at least one other window depending for a sale, maybe 2, depending on whether his contract his up on Jan or Jun next season

13 minutes ago, BIG BEN said:

Does that normal it worse? The boy is in the team on merit just now and one of our better performers each week. How much will relegation cost us. No guarantee his replacement will be better or may need time to bed in which we can ill afford. We would also at least be due a development fee if we waited until the contract end. There was always at least one other window depending for a sale, maybe 2, depending on whether his contract his up on Jan or Jun next season

Judging by fans comments, it sounds like Mallan has played two decent games this season.

I am willing to trust Jack and the board on this one.

I don't believe our current board have accepted a derisory bid to date . I think they've done pretty well so far getting some money in for Naismith. 

To be fair mate I would have preferred to keep Naismith until the summer and lose him in a free than to take whatever County offered us for him.

Albeit our defence has been pretty poor this year, I would take Naismith over most right backs in Scotland right now.

1 minute ago, Dan Is The Man said:

To be fair mate I would have preferred to keep Naismith until the summer and lose him in a free than to take whatever County offered us for him.

Albeit our defence has been pretty poor this year, I would take Naismith over most right backs in Scotland right now.

We kept our first clean sheet in quite a while against a team a division above us on Saturday . I'm not too worried .