Bid accepted for Kyle McAllister?

McAllister deal done, passed his medical and will be announced tomorrow.

Ex-Saints midfielder will sign for us tomorrow.

The other player deal that was close is on hold for now, but that's not to say it won't happen. Jack now has more to play with so may adjust his strategy.

Could be a hell of a few days ahead!

McAllister deal done, passed his medical and will be announced tomorrow.

Ex-Saints midfielder will sign for us tomorrow.

The other player deal that was close is on hold for now, but that's not to say it won't happen. Jack now has more to play with so may adjust his strategy.

Could be a hell of a few days ahead!

Oh it will be.

I think it's safe to say there will be 3 possibly 4 transactions in/out before deadline day.

Best of luck to McAllister, anyone know if there is a sell on clause included? 

Hopefully he would end up one of the many, many, many young players that disappear into nothing.  Unfortunately the odds are against him, still think this is a mistake for someone so young.  Oh well. 

Hopefully he would end up one of the many, many, many young players that disappear into nothing.  Unfortunately the odds are against him, still think this is a mistake for someone so young.  Oh well. 

I'm hoping he isn't one that disappears into nothing.

I hope he has a great first season gets a £20m move to Everton (or the likes) which we get a cut of.

Good luck Kyle.

56 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Why.

Guest TPAFKATS

Good luck to him.
Given that he's previously been released by a 'big club' and had long term injury I understand why he's moving
We've got a decent fee ( would've preferred more) and hopefully more to come with some decent clauses written in.

19 minutes ago, elvis said:

So I have just read the paisley express and as far as Tony Fitzpatrick is concerned there is no way we would sell him for a derisory 200 grand so is 25 grand more still not derisory

Our Legend is legendary for Stating ehhhhhh pash.

Remember his interview after we mugged Gers 1-0 with Kenny McDowells goal first game of season. Saying it was an open League you never know?? ,,,,, we won another 5 league games, Gers won another 28 ................ Still love him to pieces and he is Saints to the core 

24 minutes ago, elvis said:

So I have just read the paisley express and as far as Tony Fitzpatrick is concerned there is no way we would sell him for a derisory 200 grand so is 25 grand more still not derisory

That 25 grand could go along way in achieving Tony's dream of us winning the Premier and getting into the Champions League:D