Bid accepted for Kyle McAllister?

2 hours ago, East Lothian Saint said:

The best he's seen St Mirren play this season. He sounded like a St Mirren fan again......Now we're winning.

Not much competition for that accolade in fairness.

The more clubs that are interested in McAllister the better. A bidding war would be fantastic news for us.

I'm so disappointed in Chic  against fan ownership and publicly saying it will be a disaster.  Seriously don't care what he says now. Sad. 

His 'Jim Duffy for Scotland manager' campaign showed signs of a fevered mind. He uses his radio spot to bum up his pals and name drop about the good old days. I'm not sure how many folk take him seriously now.

35 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I'm so disappointed in Chic  against fan ownership and publicly saying it will be a disaster.  Seriously don't care what he says now. Sad. 

Do you write Donald Trump's tweets?

45 minutes ago, Edinbuddie said:

His 'Jim Duffy for Scotland manager' campaign showed signs of a fevered mind. He uses his radio spot to bum up his pals and name drop about the good old days. I'm not sure how many folk take him seriously now.

Stewart Gilmour seemed to take him seriously when Chico recommended his wee blue nose pal Rae for the seat at the helm of our great club. What a f**king monumental mess that mistake left our club in.

Thank god GLS doesn't suffer fools gladly.

2 minutes ago, MarkL said:

If this is true then shame on us

Always on the cheap about time we got decent money for our youngsters

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/483435/st-mirren-accept-bid-from-championship-side-derby-for-teen-star-kyle-mcallister/

How much was left on his current contract? Could he have left for nothing in the summer?

I've just read that and I'd be really disappointed if he's sold for that kind of money. There may be add ons etc and maybe a loan back but it still seems like a poor amount of money for a player that is said to have a few English Premiership and Championship clubs after him.

6 minutes ago, Edinbuddie said:

I've just read that and I'd be really disappointed if he's sold for that kind of money. There may be add ons etc and maybe a loan back but it still seems like a poor amount of money for a player that is said to have a few English Premiership and Championship clubs after him.

It could be the club are trying to open the floodgates in an effort to start a bidding war.