DONALD J TRUMP

Paisley brazilians

On 2/6/2018 at 3:20 PM, Longtimecoming said:

Apart from the fact he is goading North Korea on a daily basis.

Would Clinton have done that?

Think the North Korea situation is more contained than we imagine, mutually assured destruction does that. The middle east would be far more of a shitstorm than it is right now if Clinton had got in. Did you read her emails about Libya/Iran etc on wikileaks? :mellow: she's an absolute maniac. It's a bad day when Donald Trump is the lesser of 2 evils, but that's the world we live in 

Shamefully I thought this guy would be a breath of fresh air little did I realise it would be a bag of hot air full of SHIITE. Too many places in the world have bad leaders hopefully we can pull through these unstable times things like the UK selling arms to Saudi to kill. Never mind we have a strong and stable robot government in harmony with each other what could possibly trump that. Thank f**k St Mirren are having a great season to lift the spirits. 

On 8 February 2018 at 11:57 PM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Shamefully I thought this guy would be a breath of fresh air little did I realise it would be a bag of hot air full of SHIITE. Too many places in the world have bad leaders hopefully we can pull through these unstable times things like the UK selling arms to Saudi to kill. Never mind we have a strong and stable robot government in harmony with each other what could possibly trump that. Thank f**k St Mirren are having a great season to lift the spirits. 

I don't think it is all bad . As you probably know , in a major historic move , North and South Korea have agreed to compete under one flag at the Korean Winter Olympics . The North Korean delegation includes Kim Jong Un's sister and Mike Pence the US foreign minister is hoping to a have meeting with them whilst they are in the South. .

l think this is something that a few years ago would have been unbelievable, like watching the Berlin Wall come down back in '89. .surely a major step toward world peace. .

1 minute ago, saintnextlifetime said:

I don't think it is all bad . As you probably know , in a major historic move , North and South Korea have agreed to compete under one flag at the Korean Winter Olympics . The North Korean delegation includes Kim Jong Un's sister and Mike Pence the US foreign minister is hoping to a have meeting with them whilst they are in the South. .

l think this is something that a few years ago would have been unbelievable, like watching the Berlin Wall come down back in '89. .surely a major step toward world peace. .

No doubt Trump will claim the credit despite being an idiotic agitator.

So, the latest atrocity in America, where 17 young people died, was, according to Mr Trump, another case of a troubled teenager/mental health issues. Mr Trump, the world is full of troubled teenagers and people with mental health issues who can't walk into a shop and buy a semi automatic weapon and then massacre schoolchildren. It's really quite simple, remove the access to guns and reduce innocent schoolchildren getting murdered.

Just heard, well I think I heard, Mr Trump suggest that teachers should be given guns.

Good idea, like a scene from the OK Corral, shoot outs all over schools.

I happen to know a few teachers and NONE of them would be interested in having a gun, never mind being capable of getting into a situation of shooting real bullets in a school.

Mr Trump get's some criticism, not all deserved but FFS, get a grip.