DONALD J TRUMP

Paisley brazilians

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Just heard, well I think I heard, Mr Trump suggest that teachers should be given guns.

Good idea, like a scene from the OK Corral, shoot outs all over schools.

I happen to know a few teachers and NONE of them would be interested in having a gun, never mind being capable of getting into a situation of shooting real bullets in a school.

Mr Trump get's some criticism, not all deserved but FFS, get a grip. 

Please Sir,I've not done my homework.

:fire:fire2

If anyone ever doubted the reach of the gun lobby in the Good old  USA then we are seeing it in all its  power right now.

NRA is not just working Trump like a puppet but a pile of  other US officials right through Government.

20million to oppose Hillary Clinton in the 2016 Election and 11.5 million to support Trump .

Going to be some effort to get gun laws changed.

I guess that the right to bear arms goes back to the time of the war of independence where the "freedom fighters" of their time felt they needed to be armed. This was then enshrined in the constitution.

I don't like it. I don't see the sense in it in the modern era but changing it and how would one go about disarming those who already have guns? 

Big problem.

The main argument is you cannot change the constitution, except that it is itself an amendment to said constitution.

If they could only put all the NRA nutters in one place and let them have a big shootout it would be positive Darwinism

The answer to guns is never more guns but when even Asda (ok Walmart) in the USA sells Pink glittery AR15 type weapons how can the country not be fecked

13 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I guess that the right to bear arms goes back to the time of the war of independence where the "freedom fighters" of their time felt they needed to be armed. This was then enshrined in the constitution.

I don't like it. I don't see the sense in it in the modern era but changing it and how would one go about disarming those who already have guns? 

Big problem.

Disarming would be secondary, primarily I'd see that there could be no more weapons purchased.

Then there could be various schemes to encourage weapons to be handed in, although this would be a serious problem for quite a long period of time.

If voluntarily schemes didn't work I'd shoot the cnuts that didn't hand them in. 

• 1 month later...

An update on the latest attempts to save innocent lives.................

A rural school district in Pennsylvania is arming teachers and students with buckets of rocks as a last resort should an armed intruder burst in, the superintendent said Friday.

Every classroom in the district about 90 miles northwest of Philadelphia has a 5-gallon bucket of river stones, said Blue Mountain School District Superintendent David Helsel.

"We always strive to find new ways to keep our students safe," Helsel told The Associated Press in a telephone interview, adding that the rocks are one small part of the district's overall security plan.

Throwing rocks is more effective than just crawling under desks and waiting, and it gives students and teachers a chance to defend themselves, he said. The district has about 2,700 students at three elementary schools, a middle school and a high school.

Guest TPAFKATS
An update on the latest attempts to save innocent lives.................

A rural school district in Pennsylvania is arming teachers and students with buckets of rocks as a last resort should an armed intruder burst in, the superintendent said Friday.

Every classroom in the district about 90 miles northwest of Philadelphia has a 5-gallon bucket of river stones, said Blue Mountain School District Superintendent David Helsel.

"We always strive to find new ways to keep our students safe," Helsel told The Associated Press in a telephone interview, adding that the rocks are one small part of the district's overall security plan.

Throwing rocks is more effective than just crawling under desks and waiting, and it gives students and teachers a chance to defend themselves, he said. The district has about 2,700 students at three elementary schools, a middle school and a high school.

They are effectively teaching children how to buy some vital seconds that might save lives elsewhere on the campus.

This is the reality of the madness of gun laws and gun ownership in that country.

40 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

They are effectively teaching children how to buy some vital seconds that might save lives elsewhere on the campus.

This is the reality of the madness of gun laws and gun ownership in that country.

Agreed, the utter madness that having official "stones" to throw is nothing more than a smokescreen and the effectiveness of this is unlikely to have any real effect as most people will be shitting themselves. 

Guest TPAFKATS
It works for the Palestinians against Israeli tanks - oh, wait, forget that, maybe not.  

Maybe "official" stones will be different.

I'm sure there will be a government contract awarded to supply these official rocks/stones. Obviously the contract goes to a company with links to either Trump, his weans or a crony.

7 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
7 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:
I'm sure there will be a government contract awarded to supply these official rocks/stones. Obviously the contract goes to a company with links to either Trump, his weans or a crony.

If it was here, it would obviously go to a Franco/Dutch company.

Abellio. .:P

10 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Gett this shitt sorted Divv.   :lol:

grab.jpg

The net is turning out to being very cleaver , looking for a bed on the web straight after you have bed adverts following you online. I ordered a new amp on  line  now amps are popping up all the time. My android phone is a nightmare adverts have more or less taken over my phone. Sometimes I can't answer an incoming call because adverts pop up in front of the answer button then can't get rid of it in time Its a real pain in the ass. The web is being spoiled with adds overload.