Stephen McGinn

Sonny

How fecking dare you accuse me of having fun.  It's never happened I tell you, never.  I've been mildly amused a couple of times, I even recall being slightly contented when things like cup wins happened - but fun ...?

Away wi ye, ya big bum ye.

[emoji4]

Looks like oaky and slarty are having 'organised fun'. Top bantz. Rascals.

11 minutes ago, Drew said:

Aaaaaaaaanyway........

Back on topic, there has been something niggling me about the McGinns for a while. Is there any relationship between them and a former Glesga Shellick chairman?

Sounds like a good topic for a doctoral thesis. 

Dr Drew, got a ring to it.

8 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Oh FFS :lol:

I just knew somebody would take this all too seriously.

Seeing as how I seem to have triggered you, allow me to calm you down.

Me and Slarti were having a bit of fun but you seem to have waded in balls deep with your soapbox.

Yes, I am well aware that the country is full of stupid people with PhDs and smart people who haven't got a certificate to hand.

Happy now?

It's depressing to have to actually explain this you humourless kill joy.

When you try so hard to explain this was an attempt at humour, when it's clearly not, you have failed. :lol:

Stick to......................erm, what are you good at? :rolleyes:

Oh FFS :lol:
I just knew somebody would take this all too seriously.
Seeing as how I seem to have triggered you, allow me to calm you down.
Me and Slarti were having a bit of fun but you seem to have waded in balls deep with your soapbox.
Yes, I am well aware that the country is full of stupid people with PhDs and smart people who haven't got a certificate to hand.
Happy now?
It's depressing to have to actually explain this you humourless kill joy.

Now you're having a laugh doc[emoji6]I'm still proud of you though [emoji106]

Guest TPAFKATS
Just changed my top man to McGinn. He has been immense, keep it up.

I've got a bad habit of jinxing players when I choose them as top man. Think I'll leave mine just now!

• 2 weeks later...

There's an interview with Stephen in the Herald today. Said his agent told him not to sign for us!

He did because he thought highly of JR as a teammate and his brother Paul raved about him as a coach. Also, of course, because it was St Mirren. Said we're the only team he would have come back to play for and that he didn't grow up a Saints' fan but he is now.

There's an interview with Stephen in the Herald today. Said his agent told him not to sign for us!
He did because he thought highly of JR as a teammate and his brother Paul raved about him as a coach. Also, of course, because it was St Mirren. Said we're the only team he would have come back to play for and that he didn't grow up a Saints' fan but he is now.

C and P anyone? :)

2 hours ago, Julian Banjos said:

:wub: