Dumbarton v St Mirren - 4th Feb 2017

Jocky

Spoke to Lynn 5 mins ago. 100 tickets sold yesterday which was great, so we've passed 400 sold now.

Around 350 of our allocation left (not sure if we can ask for more at this stage).

Ticket office open 1000 to 1400 today, or buy online anytime you like from www.smfctickets.co.uk and have them delivered to your door.

Reminder that the ticket office is open tomorrow night from 1700 to 1900 for sales as well as the usual 1000 to 1400.

Please consider going if at all possible.

Edited to add;

If you are buying Dumbarton tickets online for delivery then advice is to purchase before 5pm TONIGHT to make sure they get to you in time.

23 hours ago, MotherwellSaint said:

am on same boat staying in motherwell when it all ticket club surely has to look at this not all saints fans stay in paisley or are able to get to ground with work and other commitments surely in this day and age could show a email or get app.

Buy online and have them posted to you bud.  www.smfctickets.co.uk

On 1/31/2017 at 11:28 AM, renfrew said:

Well you could used plastic to buy. Sat performance killed it for me to go and I am sure I'm not the only one. As for monthly pay, I thought most people paid monthly were paid 4 working days before the end of the month like I am emoji53.png

Last working day of the month for me, I know this is also the case for government departments like HMRC, DWP etc.

42 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Last working day of the month for me, I know this is also the case for government departments like HMRC, DWP etc.

Maybe different from the private sector to the public sector, not that it mattered to me.

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I get paid for every day? :blink: Anyway, aye, get as many along as possible as I believe a loud support can help and being away from the moaning faced Cnut's who masquerade as supporters at home is also a bonus. :rolleyes:

I see you're a saint again, how much did that cost? :P

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No cash changed hands my friend.

I just kept digging and, hey presto, here I am. :clapping

Now, remember and behave yourself. You don't want to be put back on the naughty step again, do you?

Whenever you feel the need to click on yet another emoji, take a deep breath, put your hands by your side, and remember who is still in the Wank Tank, eagerly awaiting your first slip-up.

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

No cash changed hands my friend.

I just kept digging and, hey presto, here I am. :clapping

In fairness although you are an irritating prick, I think this is probably a good thing. :D

I wasn't entirely sure why you specifically were in there. With the others it was obvious.

27 minutes ago, Drew said:

Now, remember and behave yourself. You don't want to be put back on the naughty step again, do you?

Whenever you feel the need to click on yet another emoji, take a deep breath, put your hands by your side, and remember who is still in the Wank Tank, eagerly awaiting your first slip-up.

Thanks Drew, you have been a rock......................wait, damn predictive text. :booty

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Thanks Drew, you have been a rock......................wait, damn predictive text. :booty

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Oaky, you say the nicest things............................sanctimonious as feck, but nice. :double

Back 5 minutes and the thread is polluted with emojis and goes off topic!

IN THE BIN! IN THE BIN! IN THE BIN!

1 hour ago, Drew said:

54 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

In fairness although you are an irritating prick, I think this is probably a good thing. :D

I wasn't entirely sure why you specifically were in there. With the others it was obvious.

Off topic.....................in the Fanny forum................oh wait..:P

Oh, are emoji's banned....................NAW! :lol:

Back on topic...................I think we'll do well to get a draw against Dumbarton.

Just now, faraway saint said:

Off topic.....................in the Fanny forum................oh wait..:P

Oh, are emoji's banned....................NAW! :lol:

Back on topic...................I think we'll do well to get a draw against Dumbarton.

In which case that could well be disastrous.

27 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Bookies see this with Dumbarton as favourites, Dumbarton 5/6, St Mirren 23/10

We're closer than that but are we close enough to win.

13/5 the draw. :o

No surprise since we have a dreadful recent record there

A graveyard for our managers

I hope they do move ground as we play rotten anytime we are there