January Window

Can't remember a January quite like this. Jack Ross supported with Gordon look to have done a hell of a job of making drastically large changes. I for one am taking aback with how many have been brought in. You guys must get right behind the team tomorrow if we win confidence will be sky high going into the two teams around us

2 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Can't remember a January quite like this. Jack Ross supported with Gordon look to have done a hell of a job of making drastically large changes. I for one am taking aback with how many have been brought in. You guys must get right behind the team tomorrow if we win confidence will be sky high going into the two teams around us

It'll take a lot to get the Fans behind the team tomorrow.I think it's too soon for the majority of Fans.I'm not expecting a big crowd.

Jack still wants a Left Back and a Centre Half in before the window closes and has funds to do so.

No more departures expected at this stage other than McAllister but obviously still a chance Barnsley could come back in for Mallan or one of the other senior players decide to move on.

All down to the manager now to make this work!

17 minutes ago, div said:

Jack still wants a Left Back and a Centre Half in before the window closes and has funds to do so.

No more departures expected at this stage other than McAllister but obviously still a chance Barnsley could come back in for Mallan or one of the other senior players decide to move on.

Wasn't Stelios supposed to be our new LB?

Matches my 'guess' on speculation

1 out we expect

1 out renewed interest ( next week )

1 nudged oot hopefully ( but he won't accept a mutual as nothing lined up , but is looking and willing to go )

20 minutes ago, John Gotti said:

Wasn't Stelios supposed to be our new LB?

Yeah but I think we're looking for a dedicated LB. Stelios appears to be quite attack minded and can also cover the right side of defence or midfield and if that has to happen, we're going to be short of cover on the left.