Jacks Ross's team now.

ged62

8 players out 8 players in. The football since JR has came in has been better but without getting many decent results. Can't be anymore excuses from us now that it wasn't his squad ect, time for him to prove that the board made the correct decision by bringing him in. I'm right behind him but must continue from last week & get us out of this mess. COYS SMTID

5 minutes ago, ged62 said:

8 players out 8 players in.  Can't be anymore excuses from us now that it wasn't his squad ect, time for him to prove that the board made the correct decision by bringing him in. I'm right behind him but must continue from last week & get us out of this mess. COYS SMTID

Gone yirself Ged. You tell him.  

13 minutes ago, ged62 said:

8 players out 8 players in. The football since JR has came in has been better but without getting many decent results. Can't be anymore excuses from us now that it wasn't his squad ect, time for him to prove that the board made the correct decision by bringing him in. I'm right behind him but must continue from last week & get us out of this mess. COYS SMTID

I think that we will have to give the new players time to settle in and to get used to each other. Improvement will take time.

By the way, I see that Isma is on the point of signing for Hearts.

A bit of pressure isn't always a bad thing. We can't reasonably expect an immediate turnaround in our fortunes, but Ross has signaled his intent to keep us in this division with his far-reaching business this window, so will be judged on that. I think that's fair enough, but don't think there is anything to be achieved by adopting the position that his job is on the line. There is a distinction to be made between pressure and stress.

Now is the time to acknowledge what the club is trying to do, and to get behind the management team, their new players, and, indeed, the board. Worst case scenario? I suggest we leave the inquest until after the baw is entirely deflated.

Edited by Drew

10 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

No excuses? Because 8 new players that have never played together before don't get any time at all to come together as a team? 

I think that's a bit too much pressure on them.  I have faith we'll stay up but if we don't then I would still be retaining Ross. 

Agree.

No excuses? Because 8 new players that have never played together before don't get any time at all to come together as a team? 
I think that's a bit too much pressure on them.  I have faith we'll stay up but if we don't then I would still be retaining Ross. 

This is the point I'm talking about Jacks been in a while now, as I said the football is better but still in the same position. I'm not putting pressure on anyone. He'll live & die by his results like anyone before him. I like JR & want him to succeed for the sake of the club surviving & for us as supporters. As in time for the players to get used to playing together, remember we're at the bottom of the league, time isn't on our hands.

3 minutes ago, ged62 said:

This is the point I'm talking about Jacks been in a while now, as I said the football is better but still in the same position. I'm not putting pressure on anyone. He'll live & die by his results like anyone before him. I like JR & want him to succeed for the sake of the club surviving & for us as supporters. As in time for the players to get used to playing together, remember we're at the bottom of the league, time isn't on our hands.

Your post seemed to suggest if he doesn't get it right now he has no more excuses.  I think breaking in 8 new signings is a perfectly valid excuse.  Hopefully he does turn it around but if he doesn't I think we need to appreciate there is reasons why not.  If we go down this season I'd give Ross a chance to take us back up.  

TC, IM, AR have all been shocking appointments who have had us playing extremely poorly.  I think Ross has the ability and mindset to build something special but he's taken charge of a very very poor team with no option but to massively change it this month.  16/17 will be a write-off regardless if we survive.  I for one would be kean to give Ross a pre-season.  

Your post seemed to suggest if he doesn't get it right now he has no more excuses.  I think breaking in 8 new signings is a perfectly valid excuse.  Hopefully he does turn it around but if he doesn't I think we need to appreciate there is reasons why not.  If we go down this season I'd give Ross a chance to take us back up.  

TC, IM, AR have all been shocking appointments who have had us playing extremely poorly.  I think Ross has the ability and mindset to build something special but he's taken charge of a very very poor team with no option but to massively change it this month.  16/17 will be a write-off regardless if we survive.  I for one would be kean to give Ross a pre-season.  

Read my initial post I said there can't be anymore excuses from us as in the fans, when JR came in loads of comments were it's not squad ect. AR was sacked after 6 games this season, JR will get more time but is down to the board how much time he gets. I was only making a point [emoji30]

6 minutes ago, ged62 said:

Read my initial post I said there can't be anymore excuses from us as in the fans, when JR came in loads of comments were it's not squad ect. AR was sacked after 6 games this season, JR will get more time but is down to the board how much time he gets. I was only making a point emoji30.png

I read your original post, my point is why can't their be no more excuses from the fans when he's almost signed a completely new squad of players?

I read your original post, my point is why can't their be no more excuses from the fans when he's almost signed a completely new squad of players?

Oh ffs I'm not talking about tomorrow, next week but can't make excuses for ever. Get my drift? [emoji6]

2 hours ago, ged62 said:

Nothing quite like one step at a time.