Forum user raises formal grievance against SMiSA

tested in what way?
both you and pozbaird regularly dish out personal abuse to fellow saints fans
and you both cry like big babies when you get it back

Like claiming someone steals from the disabled? That kind of personal abuse?

#thichasfcuk

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 7:55 PM, cockles1987 said:

Just heard why the forum user isn't pursuing his grievance.

It will cost him £500 and as he knows he's in the wrong he's backed out of it, whilst trying every excuse of why he won't put the money where his mouth/keyboard is. emoji23.png

Hilarious if that's the case. :lol

As you say he's not known for admitting any sort of error (once again it's everyone else that's wrong). If he stays true to form his stay in The Sin Bin Robben Island could take could last decades like that other freedom fighter Nelson Mandela.

On 02/02/2017 at 7:55 PM, cockles1987 said:

Just heard why the forum user isn't pursuing his grievance.

It will cost him £500 and as he knows he's in the wrong he's backed out of it, whilst trying every excuse of why he won't put the money where his mouth/keyboard is. emoji23.png

:lol: 

It really is unbelievable that he didnt realise this either. This is what happens when you dont do your homework. The man is an utter buffoon.

Edited by oaksoft

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 8:01 PM, cockles1987 said:

Pozzy mate, can you change the thread title as we wouldn't want the good name of any actual forum user getting mixed up with the departed proven lying bigot. emoji106.png

I am surprised a conga hasn't been started to celebrate Stuart Dickson getting run out of town.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

We? Oh you and a small amount of others?

I'm sure Stuart had a large percentage of "likes" so some people, obviously not part of the "we", must have agreed with what he said.

indeed.

the "wank tank" of pozbaird, thicko slarti, oaksoft, cockless and salmon the thief will be lost without him

I'm sure Stuart had a large percentage of "likes" so some people, obviously not part of the "we", must have agreed with what he said.

It's a small percentage of the St Mirren supporting community, but then it is a forum. Stuart has been waging some sort of battle since 1999 or thereabouts. It didn't occupy much time dealing with it, it was just annoying for most of us as most threads were punctuated by nonense. For others it got a bit personal, I'm thinking of the old board for example. I fully expected "his tactics" on my election Thread so I'm not counting myself in the personal bracket.

The sad thing is that there were some good points in there, but it was a bit like sticking your hand in a septic tank to clear a blockage. Only difference is that you can modify or even replace a faulty septic tank.

On 08/02/2017 at 3:00 AM, faraway saint said:

Feck I accidentally clicked like on faraway's thread. Does that mean we have to keep him  :whistle

4 minutes ago, East Lothian Saint said:

Feck I accidentally clicked like on faraway's thread. Does that mean we have to keep him  :whistle

Dont worry about skidmark Faraway...we have established that he is all keyboard bluster.....if  skidmark Faraway was a female she would be all fur coat and nae knickers!

Just now, TediousTom said:

Dont worry about skidmark Faraway...we have established that he is all keyboard bluster.....if  skidmark Faraway was a female she would be all fur coat and nae knickers!

He must be roasting in Saudi with a fur coat on. no wonder he ditched the knickers :booty

• 2 weeks later...