Ayr United V St Mirren SPFL Championship 25/2/17

supras

Just Checked BBC ......... Stomach churning ........... then there it' is .......... WE FCUKIN WON ... we go away from home and win the first or our finals as everyone from here on in has to be treated as a final ............ Great Result  ........... I have the winning formula from my perspective when I I'm in the dark side ............ have a look at the result at half time the don't look again till full time .....worked last week and this week so there is my winning formula ........... was truly crapping myself though as the page loaded up ........ but I could be more happier .......... have a great travel back home all you true faithful Buddies and lets get right behind the lads form here on in. Now heading to the bar and having a few ........ as usual! :D:D 

On 24 February 2017 at 0:52 PM, Jimmy H said:

Massive game tomorrow, St Mirren are in the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.

Ayr United are now in the stickiest situation since sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.