Chairman's Update

Sonny

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Interesting that the Barnsley bid was actually accepted.

Seems they spoke to Mallan and then decided not to proceed with the transfer.  It seems pretty suspicious to me!

From what I can gather the club agreed a fee with Barnsley and gave them permission to speak with Mallan, his bags were packed on the Thursday night waiting on the phone call.........it never came. It may also explain why his head maybe wasn't "in" the game on Saturday afternoon.

Interesting that the Barnsley bid was actually accepted.

Seems they spoke to Mallan and then decided not to proceed with the transfer.  It seems pretty suspicious to me!

I'd be more worried about the fact the board accepted an offer that was below their own valuation for Stevie.

Glad Stevie is still with us. He might've had a disappointing season but he's certainly capable of conjuring some magic that could grab us some points in the run in.

I read it on the site OS about 10 minutes ago, then came straight on here, clicked on the link to read the Mallan paragraph more carefully and it had gone!

Should I make an arse of myself* by contacting the wrong organisation to complain?:rolleyes:

*Before any cunny funt starts, I'm well aware I'm quite capable of making an arse of myself without carrying out the aforementioned action.:P

Just now, FTOF said:

I read it on the site OS about 10 minutes ago, then came straight on here, clicked on the link to read the Mallan paragraph more carefully and it had gone!

Should I make an arse of myself* by contacting the wrong organisation to complain?:rolleyes:

*Before any cunny funt starts, I'm well aware I'm quite capable of making an arse of myself without carrying out the aforementioned action.:P

Agreed. :wink:

22 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Has it been rewritten in 2 hours I can't see mention of mallan or Barnsley?

Definitely been re-written. I read it and it went into detail about a deal for Mallan being done, just waiting on a call from the buying club - but the call never came. The article went on to say something along the lines of 'a shame for the player, but if he plays like he can for the rest of the season he could have a few clubs chasing him in the summer'. It's all gone. I blame Trump.

Definitely been re-written. I read it and it went into detail about a deal for Mallan being done, just waiting on a call from the buying club - but the call never came. The article went on to say something along the lines of 'a shame for the player, but if he plays like he can for the rest of the season he could have a few clubs chasing him in the summer'. It's all gone. I blame Trump.

Yip, all very strange.