Saints v dundee Utd

Stockholmbud

15 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

I'd prefer a shit performance with a win so that they know they can grind out results as we will need to do that a few times before the end of this season.

But, as long as it's a win for us, I'll take it.

The team let you down by giving a fantastic performance.

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Indeed, nothing, at this stage, is certain.

We are in trouble, the biggest worry is that we're slowly making ground, but games are running out.

While tonight isn't make or break, if we get nothing it's another game gone.

Time/lack of games is the enemy.

We've already lost twice to United this season, could do with breaking that sequence tonight.

Sequence broken, next request. :clapping

Brilliant performance tonight.Some lovely attacking stuff in the 1st half and a brilliant backs to the wall effort in the 2nd half.Proud of every one of the Management,Players and Fans tonight.

We can do this.

Hard fought victory which we made it hard for ourselves

Lost the midfield in the second half and sat too deep

The goalie was a bag of nerves and was glued to his line

Can't fault effort but need to keep the ball better when under pressure

We were just hitting it anywhere the last 20 apart MaGennis who when had the ball didn't panic

I hope Davis injury isn't as bad as reported

Fantastic result tonight, credit to everyone tonight.. players, manager & the fans we were all superb and played a part. Feels like the feel good factor is coming back, if we manage to fully turn this around it would be an amazing achievement!

Mallan was outstanding & ran himself into the ground, showing that extra bit of effort that just wasn't there earlier in the season.

Irvine much improved, looks solid & has played very well over the last few games.

I hope big Harry Davis is ok, this he's been a great signing, looks very composed at the back.

All the players tried their hearts out tonight, it's was team spirit & effort that saw out the game and won us all three points.

Glad that's the end of the midweek games for a few weeks as the players need some rest.

Another big push on Saturday, another very winnable game!

COYS!!!

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I'd even take Ambrose if it stopped the return of Webster!

As things stand, should Gary Mac get injured then we are back to Baird and Webster as our central defence!

Think Irvine can play sweeper , and Stellios can fit in at right back , also think Fjelde can play sweeper , but please no Webster , and pretty please Harry's knee isn't as bad as first thought

3 hours ago, Jimmy H said:

Gap down to 1 point, what's the biggest gap we've trailed by at the bottom this season? Was it over 10 at any stage? 

I reckon it was 9 points on 3rd December, when Dunfermline were 9th, but we had a game in hand, which we won at QoS 3 days later.

The gap at the bottom had been 6-8 points from mid December until we won at Ayr.

The most we've trailed the other teams by has been:

Ayr - 12 points

Dumbarton - 12 points

Raith - 19 points :huh:

Darren Whyte from the 20's on the bench or Webster? 

Haven't managed to see the u20's so don't know anything about him..........so Darren Whyte it is then.

I seem to remember hearing a while ago that Jack Ross really rated one of the youngsters who hadn't played for us but he had an injury. Was it him?

54 minutes ago, Hambud said:

Haven't managed to see the u20's so don't know anything about him..........so Darren Whyte it is then.

I seem to remember hearing a while ago that Jack Ross really rated one of the youngsters who hadn't played for us but he had an injury. Was it him?

yes has played once for us last year