Saints v dundee Utd

Stockholmbud

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Totally agree however I am sure we were 5-1 on to go down, just saying that even the bookies believe, its just Froggie that thinks we are certs for drop 

Betting has no part in my life, probably important to you of course, but I have not said we are certs for the drop, only that I THINK we will be relegated. I have also qualified my statement hoping to be proved wrong. I also posted yesterday about being wrong with the Utd result and admitting I went to the game after saying I wouldn't.

I have noticed before that you seem to delight in haranguing other posters you disagree with. Why not just concentrate on your own views and let others have theirs ?

18 minutes ago, Froggie said:

Betting has no part in my life, probably important to you of course, but I have not said we are certs for the drop, only that I THINK we will be relegated. I have also qualified my statement hoping to be proved wrong. I also posted yesterday about being wrong with the Utd result and admitting I went to the game after saying I wouldn't.

I have noticed before that you seem to delight in haranguing other posters you disagree with. Why not just concentrate on your own views and let others have theirs ?

Get over your self pity....., this only aimed at your negative rubbish. U pull against our striker, and the team...... at any stage that's not a supporter......

But hey as mentioned to me, your probably not a Saints fan but a WUM and a troll so wont take bait.......

On 3/15/2017 at 10:25 PM, Bart Simpson said:

Disagree, I thought that was a fantastic team performance. There was not a passenger among them tonight.

McGinn really is a cut above. Man of the match in my book, didn't put a foot wrong and did all the grafting.

Points for improvement, Billy the fish needs to get his confidence back. Flapped at two crosses which didn't directly lead to the two goals but Utd kept pressure on and scored with next opportunity twice.

Comedy moment - Stelios getting man of the match on the big screen, presumably for his immaculate hairdo...

Worst bit - injury to Davis, but when the opportunity came Baird didn't put a foot wrong and linked well with McKenzie.

Best bits - 3 goals (fantastic Mallan free kick), another win, another win at home and the commitment all over the park...

Full backs deserve a special mention for being on top of their wingers and giving them no time on the ball at all.

The commitment shown tonight needs to be the standard for every game. If it is we'll get there, if it's not it's going to be a long road yet...

On 3/16/2017 at 7:43 AM, foxbar_bud said:

Has Ben Gordon not being playing for the under 21s recently? Baird and Mack starting with Ben on the bench. Don't think we will be seeing Webster on the pitch again

Feckin hope not!

On 3/16/2017 at 8:57 AM, Froggie said:

Having previously stated that I wasn't going and we would lose.... Wrong on both counts. I went at the last minute and glad I did, although it was misery towards the end. No wonder even weans have grey hair, lol. Mention of praise for Gary Irvine and Mallan, thought both were great. Goalie a bit suspect and when Davis went off, his replacement was dodgy. Refuse to take back anything about Sutton though, he was woeful again. United are a decent team, very fast, but we more than matched them. It puts us again back in with a chance of survival although personally I still think its too late. Who knows ? Win on Saturday and it could change.

Prrribbit...Prrribbit...Prrribbit

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Get over your self pity....., this only aimed at your negative rubbish. U pull against our striker, and the team...... at any stage that's not a supporter......

But hey as mentioned to me, your probably not a Saints fan but a WUM and a troll so wont take bait.......

Absolute pish post :lol:

We are all supporters 

And criticism is permitted 

Rank Puller 

Its nothing personal against Sutton. I know he tries his hardest and its not his fault he keeps getting picked, but he is a centre forward who rarely scores any goals. You seem to use a motoring analogy "running on empty" which I presume means exhausted. If so, he isn't fit enough for a start and is very slow, never wins a race against another player etc. I will admit to having never rated this player and groaning when he was signed again this season. If he is one of your favourites, that's your own choice but can I remind you we are bottom of the league and our centre rarely scores. Its not all his fault of course but I believe he shouldn't be in the team. That is my explanation. Score some goals.

Never wins a race? You didn't see his goal v Ayr did you?

John is as fit as you get. If he does get to "empty" it is because of his work rate because he is doing so much more than a "striker" would do.

Does anyone know how many assists he's had this season? In modern football strikers are judged on a whole lot more than just goals.

People who question his scoring rate simply do not understand modern football and are stuck in the 1970's.

If he stayed central in an attempt to score more...

We would concede posession more easily.

Our midfield would not have as much protection and in turn our defence would be more vulnerable.

Our midfield would not have nearly as many scoring opportunities.

All that would mean that he himself would get less service and fewer opportunities to score.

Personally, I'm happy to leave the decision making to Jack here as he is a progressive manager with a good idea of our needs and how to improve us as a team.

3 hours ago, spoogy1 said:

Yep your right but truth be told your smelly mob has surprised everyone this year. Just need to hope they don't go to bookies lol:P

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

What are the odds on that?

What's the odds on your pishy mob staying up??:booty

15 minutes ago, dmc said:

We're gonna win this f**king league!

Mibbeez!! :wacko:

Winning,not sure, but certainly making the play offs, I'd guess you'll make the final against either Motherwell or ICT. 

Actually if Hibs and Morton are replaced with Hamilton and ICT, Raith Rovers with Livingstone, suddenly the sea side league doesn't sound so bad.

Edited by insaintee

1 minute ago, insaintee said:

Winning,not sure, but certainly making the play offs, I'd guess you'll make the final against either Motherwell or ITC. 

Actually if Hibs and Morton are replaced with Hamilton and ITC, Raith Rovers with Livingstone, suddenly the sea side league doesn't sound so bad.

Are ITC a new team?