Warburton resigns will Rangers want JR

4 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

No , they will probably go for that colossus of management and former Ger, Gus McPherson who some on here would have you believe was on par with Fergie.

I was listening to Sprortsound the other night and this NewClub fan was on saying that if Warburton was to leave (which he heard was close) he would want Souness as manager. He also said he had heard of substantial investment in Newco from............Mike Ashley , they are a strange breed.

7 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

I was listening to Sprortsound the other night and this NewClub fan was on saying that if Warburton was to leave (which he heard was close) he would want Souness as manager. He also said he had heard of substantial investment in Newco from............Mike Ashley , they are a strange breed.

Silly people who will never learn.

1 hour ago, linwood buddie said:

I was listening to Sprortsound the other night and this NewClub fan was on saying that if Warburton was to leave (which he heard was close) he would want Souness as manager. He also said he had heard of substantial investment in Newco from............Mike Ashley , they are a strange BREED

Nice pun

Last I heard JR was manager of the mighty saints. Surely the qualities that attracted our BOD would also be attractive to the new club. I.e they could afford him. Maybe not looks like Warburton is not going to go quietly into the night. Oops need to go. Phone ringing I think its Dave king wanting to offer the wife a job.

11 hours ago, Drew said:

What has this to do with St Mirren?

Sorry Drew above post was for your benefit. Just got the new phone ap for the site and can't quite work it yet. Also I was in the pub when the news broke on Sky sports. Too many sherbets coupled with new phone interface maybe contributed to it being inserted in wrong section. You can't argue with the fact its a big story though and the fact they seem to have made a grumbling grunt of another business deal is priceless. COYS and Come on JR

Guest TPAFKATS
The English League Managers Association have been instructed to seek more than £1m in compensation from Rangers for departing coaching team Mark Warburton Davie Weir and Frank McParland. (Sun) New Newco fc 2017 has began.

I can where this is heading