it's Celtic in the Next Round

St.Ricky

9 minutes ago, guinness said:

£20 & £15 concessions for we few who are going. Makes your average a bit less than you were all calculating earlier.

Fair point but whatever the final amount is it will be substantial.

Better than going out to another diddy team with no cash to show for it.

In saying that, we are not guaranteed to lose, it's just the more likely outcome. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

We're available at 45/1 to ruin their Scottish Cup display or 100/1 to win and both teams to score. If you fancy another 3-0 away win Paddy Power offer 500/1 although the miserable gits also offer only 500/1 on a 10-0 away win (http://www.oddschecker.com/football/scottish/fa-cup/celtic-v-st-mirren/correct-score).

The first one was scored by Gary, the second by Stel-e-ios, the third one was scored by wee Morgan, it was the finest of them all......

Tifo [ˈtiːfo] is the Italian word for the phenomenon of supporting a sport team. In some countries (but not in Italy) it is mostly used as a name for any choreography displayed by fans in the stands of an arena or stadium in connection with a sport event, mostly as part of an association football match.

4 minutes ago, Luther G. Presley said:

To be honest we could really do without this game.

I understand this opinion but, TBH, after the last 2 performances, not just results, this could well be an upset.

Nothing to lose TBH, we should, at least, be confident of putting up a decent performance.

Sure, let's not kid ourselves, they are miles ahead of anybody on the Scottish game but Scotland isn't exactly Spain/Germany/England so let's treat it as a bonus.

A sure fire pay day and a chance to enjoy the big time atmosphere, it could be  a while until we experience it for a while. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

But not the money it will generate. We can't lose on Saturday every way you look at this is a win win.

Well we're playing on Sunday so, yup, we can't lose on Saturday.

:)

You're right in your sentiment, though, Kendo, there's only one team that can end up embarrassed on Sunday and it's not ours.

The problem now is Celtic will be taking us seriously after last nights performance.
I doubt they did when the draw was made.
Bad management. :rolleyes:

Few outside the Club have seen the quantum shift in our play so I expect Celtic will still take us as total diddies. Even on Sportsound last night they were still going on about us being adrift at the bottom (which we are of course) but little mention of the huge transformation and substantial increase in performances. Until people see us play they will still think we are shit. What a lovely surprise when they discover we are not :)

7 hours ago, salmonbuddie said:

You're right in your sentiment, though, Kendo, there's only one team that can end up embarrassed on Sunday and it's not ours.

I wouldn't have agreed with this when the draw was made. I'd have said we could very easily have been embarrassed. After the last few performances though, I think we're to good to be on the end of a spanking. I'm even entertaining the possibility of an upset, as demonstrated by MY bet which Jimmy H shamelessly passed off as his own last night!!

4 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I wouldn't have agreed with this when the draw was made. I'd have said we could very easily have been embarrassed. After the last few performances though, I think we're to good to be on the end of a spanking. I'm even entertaining the possibility of an upset, as demonstrated by MY bet which Jimmy H shamelessly passed off as his own last night!!

Admin, can you ban this poster, I have absolutely no idea who he is, he's beginning to creep me out :-)