it's Celtic in the Next Round

St.Ricky

27 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Stevie Mallan 50/1 to be 1st goal scorer with Bet365, worth a fiver surely?

40/1 for Stelios anytime. I think that more likely.

In fact. I think I'll take a "maddy" and go for £1 on that plus draw or Saints to win. An easy  341 quid!

Edited by stlucifer

Just looked at the Premiership table, was unaware of how far in front Celtic are. Obviously Celtic are a level or three above the rest of Scottish football at present and further progress in the tournament is unlikely but let's just give it 110% like the last two and a half games and hope for surprise result.

Not many on here went into the 3-2 LC S/F with much confidence but who knows?

As ever COYS!

Edited by Bud the Baker

15 minutes ago, Mr Zo said:

Very tempted to pop down to ticket office in the morning and pick up a ticket. Decisions decisions!

Yes, just go simple as.

I would be disappointed if the players who signed in January after saying how good the fans have been recently were to walk out to a poor away support.

Look at FA cup in England small teams take anything from 3000- 10,000 to the big teams.

I'm going down in morning for 3 tickets(2 for my Celtic supporting other half and daughter & 1 for me).

Lets hope that Jack Ross sends out a reserve side and that Saints fans boycott the game.
Anyone who goes to Parkhead is condoning and funding sectarianism.

What if I'm going for free? I'm just condoning it then. That can't be that bad surely?