it's Celtic in the Next Round

St.Ricky

RANT TIME.                                          After another fantastic display on sunday. I was listening to super scoreboard  last nights and the usual rubbish about Celtic and rangers (they should rename it old firm phone in) I was left realing after Hugh keevings commented that Celtic were poor in the first half,thats it.he failed to mention that st Mirren were fantastic.so fantastic that not only did they keep Celtic at bay' but st Mirren reduced them to passing the ball around the back 4 for large parts of the first 60 minutes and score a goal and were denied a stone wall penalty. !!!!!!! Rant over.

1 hour ago, Paisley brazilians said:

RANT TIME.                                          After another fantastic display on sunday. I was listening to super scoreboard  last nights and the usual rubbish about Celtic and rangers (they should rename it old firm phone in) I was left realing after Hugh keevings commented that Celtic were poor in the first half,thats it.he failed to mention that st Mirren were fantastic.so fantastic that not only did they keep Celtic at bay' but st Mirren reduced them to passing the ball around the back 4 for large parts of the first 60 minutes and score a goal and were denied a stone wall penalty. !!!!!!! Rant over.

Did I miss the stonewall penalty :huh:

Stelios was running along their byline later in the 2nd half when he was challenged from behind. There was contact, it was nowhere near the ball and looked a pretty clear penalty. We might have been 3-1 down at that point, so not exactly a game changer, but when media pundits are creating imaginary scorelines - it could've been 6,7,8-1 - it's curious that only Celtic's potential scores are worthy of mention. 

Similarly Celtic's new guy's studs up challenge on Stelios was deemed ok by the officials.  

Edited by Edinbuddie
numptiness

52 minutes ago, Edinbuddie said:

Stelios was running along their byline later in the 2nd half when he was challenged from behind. There was contact, it was nowhere near the ball and looked a pretty clear penalty. We might have been 3-1 down at that point, so not exactly a game changer, but when media pundits are creating imaginary scorelines - it could've 6,7,8-1 - it's curious that only seem keen to add Celtic's potential scores are worthy of mention. 

Similarly Celtic's new guy's studs up challenge on Stelios was deemed ok by the officials.  

That is the stone waller. 

5 hours ago, Edinbuddie said:

Stelios was running along their byline later in the 2nd half when he was challenged from behind. There was contact, it was nowhere near the ball and looked a pretty clear penalty. We might have been 3-1 down at that point, so not exactly a game changer, but when media pundits are creating imaginary scorelines - it could've been 6,7,8-1 - it's curious that only Celtic's potential scores are worthy of mention. 

I remember the incident you are referring to. At the time i said "i`ve seen them given " but lets be honest, not exactly a stone waller :rolleyes:

How would you have felt if it had been given against us ?

I agree 100% however on the studs in tackle.. Booking any day of the week .

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Guest TPAFKATS
I remember the incident you are referring to. At the time i said "i`ve seen them given " but lets be honest, not exactly a stone waller :rolleyes:
How would you have felt if it had been given against us ?
I agree 100% however on the studs in tackle.. Booking any day of the week .

I'm sure Brendan will be giving an interview this week demanding that we protect the talented players from this kind of tackle