Latest Scores

FTOF

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Real Madrid 2-1 Man Utd, final score.

United came back into a bit after they scored but, by quite some distance, Madrid were the better team.

Matic will provide quite a few goals for them this season, could be a bargain in todays market, IMO.

Surprised that Chelsea sold him to Utd , but they done it with Mata also and he's had a bit of success there.

24 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I honestly worry about you.

So much absolute cringe worthy pish from the one person who is, seemingly, over 13 years old, requires some help.

It was a reference to the Bairns fans favourite chant from Saturday.

As for cringeworthy pish , i`m certainly not going to defend Pozbaird, but id say there are other posters more worthy of that criticism. Indeed the last few days has been a veritable pishfest from one in particular. :rolleyes:  

i`ll let you guess who, have a stab at it , the meters running .

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

As for cringeworthy pish , i`m certainly not going to defend Pozbaird, but id say there are other posters more worthy of that criticism. Indeed the last few days has been a veritable pishfest from one in particular. :rolleyes:  

This isn't pointing out this one particular post, sorry I didn't make that clear.

I'm well aware that Shull has posted some nonsense, as we all do, but IMO I find his consistent attempts to be amusing are embarrassing.

A completely different type of cringe than the person you are referring to IMO.

Takes all kinds, he's just not my kind.

Just now, faraway saint said:

This isn't pointing out this one particular post, sorry I didn't make that clear.

I'm well aware that Shull has posted some nonsense, as we all do, but IMO I find his consistent attempts to be amusing are embarrassing.

A completely different type of cringe than the person you are referring to IMO.

Takes all kinds, he's just not my kind.

I`m reporting you.  :o Thats not who i meant ! :rolleyes: 

Any road, back to the song. The Falkirk fans appeared to have only brought page one of their songbook on Saturday , when things turned sour for them the Saints fans ( not just the W7 crew) Turned it around and fired it back to them with bells on !! :thumbs2

Just now, Callum Gilhooley said:

I`m reporting you.  :o Thats not who i meant ! :rolleyes: 

Any road, back to the song. The Falkirk fans appeared to have only brought page one of their songbook on Saturday , when things turned sour for them the Saints fans ( not just the W7 crew) Turned it around and fired it back to them with bells on !! :thumbs2

Even you are, slightly, more amusing than Poz. :whistle

32 minutes ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

Let's here it then.

Fill your boots

I say Goalie Bad

The Forum explodes

I'm waiting

Mr shull, why are you updating us with all of tonight's League Cup scores except for the Ibrox game. Have you failed to notice that Dunfermline have shipped 6 goals (so far) ?

Surely it is of interest to us that one of our challengers in the Championship are getting a truly demoralising pumping ?

Is it unbearable for you to acknowledge the existence of the Ibrox mob ?

Just asking, shull.

2 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Mr shull, why are you updating us with all of tonight's League Cup scores except for the Ibrox game. Have you failed to notice that Dunfermline have shipped 6 goals (so far) ?

Surely it is of interest to us that one of our challengers in the Championship are getting a truly demoralising pumping ?

Is it unbearable for you to acknowledge the existence of the Ibrox mob ?

Just asking, shull.

Unbearable? He loves mentioning them but anything except in a football sense. :rolleyes: