Latest Scores

FTOF

13 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

Newcastle 0-2 Spurs

Man Utd 4-0 West Aam

Spurs and Man U look good , can see these two finishing in the top four, either one could win it.

Edit to add ..... Meant the West Aam bit sounds more authentic.

I watched most of the Man U game, before the match I though West Aam could have snatched a draw with the new signings thy had made but they were piss poor and got what they deserved.

Lukaku will score 20+ goals for Man U easily this season so they could well find themselves in the fight for the top spot come the end of the season.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I watched most of the Man U game, before the match I though West Aam could have snatched a draw with the new signings thy had made but they were piss poor and got what they deserved.

Lukaku will score 20+ goals for Man U easily this season so they could well find themselves in the fight for the top spot come the end of the season.

He's a dead man walking Billic

His results consist scraping 1-0 wins here and there and too many pumpings along the way

They were beat before a ball was kicked the way he set the team up

Made Man Utd better than they are

Guest TPAFKATS

1-1 full time draw the least that city deserved.
Sterling scores after missing 2 or 3.
Can't believe Gary Neville thought the Everton player was unlucky to get sent off [emoji6]

5 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

1-1 full time draw the least that city deserved.
Sterling scores after missing 2 or 3.
Can't believe Gary Neville thought the Everton player was unlucky to get sent off emoji6.png

Never really seen the 2nd half, as you say, City, on the 1st half and parts I seen in the 2nd, were worth a draw and Sterling certainly struck his goal well.

Everton, considering they are making noises about being amongst the big boys this season, were disappointing although the guy, didn't catch his name, on the right wing has some turn of pace.

Rooney now on 200 Premier league goals and 100+ assists, certainly lived up to the "hype" when he was a 16 year old.