Latest Scores

FTOF

Guest TPAFKATS
WBA 0-1 Man U, Lukaku, written off by many recently, best wait till the end of the season IMO. 
Aye, he's score 20 again this season, just not do it against the top teams.
Appropriate given he's playing for ManUre

Watched the Hearts v Celtic match because it was starting as I got home from work.

I've a disdain for Hearts mostly because of the arseholes accusing Saints of lying down to Celtic on the weekend where it wouldn't have mattered if they had won against Dundee, and more recently for singing @ who are ya, who are ya, at us as we approached FirPark in 2010 for the League Cup semi final, funnily enough never heard a word from any of them as we streamed out at the end saying bring on Real Madrid hehe.

Having said that I cheered them all the way through that match, until they scored the fourth, because up until then The famous Paisley Saints were the last Scottish team to hump the bastards 4-0

Still, our result got their manager sacked, and we scuttled them on St Mirrens day so I'm happy to let them hang on our coat tails ( again)  :P

8 hours ago, guinness said:

Two poor sides. Two soft pens. Rooneey not at his best. All in all not a great game.

Aye, at this stage 3 points are massive for Everton and, while they won't finish anywhere worth talking about, they are steering themselves well away from the danger area. 

Rooney has scored 6 goals and has 3 assists in the last 5 games, quite a haul and shows what a bit of confidence can do to the team. 

PS Liverpool apart Everton have played a lot of trash recently but they won the points, that's all that matters. 

Edited by faraway saint

8 hours ago, guinness said:

Swansea look certs to go down f they play like this for much longer.Everton looking like they should finish mid table. Big Sam knows what he is doing. Also trying to play a bit of football.

With the recent upturn for Palace and West Ham Swansea are, as you say, one of a few who are looking doomed. 

PS Swansea looked doomed at one point last season, as did St Mirren.

Edited by faraway saint