Latest Scores

FTOF

I must mention, although Wenger is past his sell by date, the response from the crowd today was very emotional. 
His overall record has been brilliant, he should be very proud.
I almost had a tear..............they wouldn't serve us any more champagne. ha ha

I saw some of the game and thought the Burnley fans were funny with the “you wanted him sacked” chant in response to the we all love Arsene hypocrisy.

Not that anyone hasn't ever heard of it, but I watched a match from the Cornwall Peninsula Premier League (or something like that) today. My local side Bodmin Town have been excellent in recent years but have never accepted promotion as trips to the Bristol area would be unaffordable with a low level of income. Looks like a 5th placed finish this season, but we scored an injury time winner to defeat Cullompton R*ng*rs today for a 2-1 win.

Dundee Utd are comedy gold. Flood pushing the camera away on his way off topped it off for me. 

Fair play to Livi for that 2nd half performance. And to add , anyone that thinks Moshni is decent should look at the defending for Livi's last 2 goals.

1 minute ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Just flicking through the TV channels in hotel and Aberdeen v Rangers game is on..............................1-0 to Aberdeen, might watch some of it although I don't usually watch Scottish football as it's generally piss poor. 

Look on the bright side if SEVCO lose tonight and then against Hibbies they will miss out on Europe, less chance of more embarrassment .

3 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

Almost half time, absolutely brutal stuff, must be 4 or 5 bookings and still 1-0 to Aberdeen.

Hope our team have strong shin guards for next season if this is the way games are played. 

Almost open warfare between the two teams. How The Glasgow Strangers still have 11 men on the pitch beats me.