Latest Scores

FTOF

If this stays the same and we win and they lose next week then we've all but won the league. I don't even think they'll win their game in hand.

I agree, though just didn’t want to say it. It’ll need a Hibs type collapse if you’re scenario happens next week for us to lose the league.

7 minutes ago, scottd said:

It’s taking far too long to come to decisions and in cases of most penalties it is an entirely subjective opinion.

I don't agree it's subjective at all and admittedly this was a longer decision than normal the key thing it's the correct decision.

Again, would you be happy if St Mirren lost a match down to the wrong decision being made when it could have been corrected using VAR? 

I mean, there's some people claiming the chalked off goal was because offside, aye, but not the goal scorer. :lol:

PS I agree on the timing, they have to keep an eye on this but it was only the penalty that took what could be seen as excessive. 

Edited by faraway saint

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I don't agree it's subjective at all and admittedly this was a longer decision than normal the key thing it's the correct decision.

Again, would you be happy if St Mirren lost a match down to the wrong decision being made when it could have been corrected using VAR? 

I mean, there's some people claiming the chalked off goal was because offside, aye, but not the goal scorer. :lol:

PS I agree on the timing, they have to keep an eye on this but it was only the penalty that took what could be seen as excessive. 

The penalty decision is entirely subjective.  I’ve seen it again and didn’t think there was much contact but plenty of theatrics from Salah, seen them given and have seen them denied.  The original decision should have stood.

As for St Mirren and VAR if you have a bent bastard like Eddie Smith in charge they will do you in other ways that can’t be corrected.

1 minute ago, scottd said:

The penalty decision is entirely subjective.  I’ve seen it again and didn’t think there was much contact but plenty of theatrics from Salah, seen them given and have seen them denied.  The original decision should have stood.

As for St Mirren and VAR if you have a bent bastard like Eddie Smith in charge they will do you in other ways that can’t be corrected.

Aye, ok, you win. :P

PS Penalty all day long. :rolleyes: