Latest Scores

FTOF

WHAT a game of football...................................aye, Champions League, shite. :lol:

It was a great game - Liverpool were superb until they took their foot off the gas (apart from maybe first 10 mins)

What a talent that Salah is

However I was getting ready to bludgeon the next BT Sport twat that mentioned ‘game management’

Good result for ICT giving us at least a 9 point winning margin. It would be good to make it to double figures on Saturday

Just now, southsidebud said:

It was a great game - Liverpool were superb until they took their foot off the gas (apart from maybe first 10 mins)

What a talent that Salah is

However I was getting ready to bludgeon the next BT Sport twat that mentioned ‘game management’

Good result for ICT giving us at least a 9 point winning margin. It would be good to make it to double figures on Saturday

I think you'll find the first 30 minutes.

Taking that into consideration a magnificent result.

Obviously the 2 goals make it more interesting for the 2nd leg but there is little chance Roma will turn this around as Salah is, at this moment, getting to Messi quality. 

As for the ICT score, WGAF. 

I think you'll find the first 30 minutes.
Taking that into consideration a magnificent result.
Obviously the 2 goals make it more interesting for the 2nd leg but there is little chance Roma will turn this around as Salah is, at this moment, getting to Messi quality. 
As for the ICT score, WGAF. 

Roma will believe they have a chance after the last round but I agree that with Salah in current form it’s looking good for Liverpool. I hope they do it.

As regards your question on the ICT score; me and maybe some others[emoji3]

8 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

ICT have had a good wee run in but looks like they will miss out on the play-offs , they place The Dodgers at The Dodgers Midden and Dungfermline play the Sons at EEP, think they might have beaten UTD in the play-off.

Aye - that equaliser conceded against the Pars in the shootout last week looks like a fatal blow.

That said, United should be worring about whoever they get as  Dunfermline and ICT are the top form teams in the division right now (at least in terms of the last five or six games).

8 hours ago, shull said:

740 at Livingston.

Pretty poor stuff - even though 2nd place is secured.

It seems like both their team and their fans have switched to end of season mode

As an interested neutral, I'll be curious to see if they can switch back into competitive mode when their play off game come round.