Latest Scores

FTOF

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nae wonder, you've no fecking teeth left. :rolleyes:

It's on BT sport ya trumpet. :lol:

Can't afford that either..

Don't tend to follow football from outside of Scotland or on TV in general but believe last night's game was a cracker.

Edited by St.Ricky

On 24/04/2018 at 10:31 PM, linwood buddie said:

ICT have had a good wee run in but looks like they will miss out on the play-offs , they place The Dodgers at The Dodgers Midden and Dungfermline play the Sons at EEP, think they might have beaten UTD in the play-off.

There is always that chance that the Dodgers of Soap , lose. .:P

22 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Can't afford that either..

Don't tend to follow football from outside of Scotland or on TV in general but believe last night's game was a cracker.

So , just to clarify , you spend your money actually attending football matches rather than having them beamed to your home by some rip off tv company. .

2 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said:

So , just to clarify , you spend your money actually attending football matches rather than having them beamed to your home by some rip off tv company. .

You have it.  I know it's stupid.  I leave my wife at home and travel 50 miles to watch St Mirren. Spendthrift that I am,  I buy a steak pie and drink.  Means we can't eat on the Sunday but there you go.  I'm addicted.  I even go to watch rivals such as Livingston, Dunfermline and Falkirk playing other teams in our division.  All on an old age pension. But no pay for TV and  no pay for football. 

2 hours ago, saintnextlifetime said: