Raith Rovers v St Mirren

irvine_buddie

33 minutes ago, YardleyBoom said:

DO we reckon we can take more than 1000 tomorrow?

We are so shit hot presently, there will be an evacuation of Paisley so they can witness the absolute pummelling of the Rovers. 

Get to Starks Park at lunchtime to start queuing.They wid be better switching the Match to Hampden to get us all in.

Scenes galore.

It's grand to be a Buddie.  

1 minute ago, YardleyBoom said:

We had 1000+ at cappielow on a wednesday night. I know it's a lot closer but this game is a lot more important.

We will take over Kirkcaldy. 

And we will all have a drum each. 

SMISA and Council of Fans handing them out at Turnstiles. 

Doakes will give everybody a flag. 

Be there or b... 

A mix of confidence and alertness of the difference between this and overconfidence is an essential element of a professional and winning team. Feet on the ground. Respect all opponents and work our asses off. A good run. Let's hope we keep it up. We now have the talent within the squad.

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

This is a thread about St Mirren and Raith Rovers.

If you want to talk about Rangers, Celtic and sectarianism I am sure you can either start your own thread or use a different forum.

I`m surprised at you even replying to his shit. Hes been peddling that crap for a over a week now looking for a bite, like an attention seeking toddler

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I`m surprised at you even replying to his shit. Hes been peddling that crap for a over a week now looking for a bite, like an attention seeking toddler

To be fair there are very few people I am not prepared to engage with.

I dont normally reply to this particular idiot but I am in a very good mood today.

Edited by oaksoft

Can't make it along tonight as its my daughter's birthday and we are going our for dinner. I anticipate an excessive number of toilet visits on the cards for me this evening....(aye, I know, that could be taken in any number of ways).

COYS, SMTID

Can't make it along tonight as its my daughter's birthday and we are going our for dinner. I anticipate an excessive number of toilet visits on the cards for me this evening....(aye, I know, that could be taken in any number of ways).
COYS, SMTID

Is that not just an age thing Drew?

8 minutes ago, renfrew said:

Still no keeper signed :lol:  Surely they must be a time limit to when he must be signed for ?

Suppose they could play someone as a trialist.

Would prefer they sign a keeper - can just see us being the team to lose to the side that had to put a midfielder in goals.

1 minute ago, Stu said:

Suppose they could play someone as a trialist.

Would prefer they sign a keeper - can just see us being the team to lose to the side that had to put a midfielder in goals.

Not a chance of that happening .

Tell you this much, been a tough shift for us Saints, however imagine being a Raith fan????/

We have light at the end of our tunnel, they are in the process of building themselves a mine shaft

I am buzzing, team for 55 mins against the untouchables was brill, even at 3-1 down we were a whisker with Lewis t bring it back......

I fully expect to win tonight, however still a long game with 33 points to play for.....

4-0 Saints

5 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Would you consider their midfield stronger or weaker without him in it?

Probably weaker, especially as Stevenson likes scoring against us. It would just be classic Saints not to beat them when they don't have a keeper.

Still no hire to Kirkcaldy. 

Not even one to anywhere in the Kingdom of Fife. 

I would happily accept a hire outwith Fife, like to Aberdeen and I could cut intae Starks Park on the way back.